LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 185 users in the forums

Gore a decoy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it me or did Jim Harbaugh use Frank Gore as a decoy? I think he was hurt the whole time!! I remember he was hurt last week. and that's why they went with a passing attack! but they need gore to get the giants to stack the box! Harbaurgh's a genius with the Xs & Os. I think he can compete with the best of them. He's always well prepared!!
Even if Gore
A genius to start a injured player?
I can see what he's saying, play up how healthy Gore was to keep NY focused on the run while we knew all along we would come out throwing. But that is a hell of a risk if, even with just a few snaps as misdirection, Gore gets hurt again. Harbaugh is an evil genius with the mindgames but does he take that chance?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
A genius to start a injured player?

If that's the case Nowin get the genius of the year award, LOL
Originally posted by valrod33:
Even if Gore

Someday that will be played out.
He used Gire.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
He used Gire.

lol
Um.... Didn't Gore go into the game with an ankle sprain and leave with a bruised knee?
Originally posted by DMiller2007:
Um.... Didn't Gore go into the game with an ankle sprain and leave with a bruised knee?

If the cowboys can lie about Romo having broken ribs AND a collapsed or punctured lung, then so can we.

if jim harbaugh script his plays he scripted a lot of pass plays. I remember the TD's situation in the Superbowl. he couldn't see but they had to use him for play action pass. keep in mind gore only had 6 rushes. and all week Jim was emphasizing that frank was healthy.

That's what they were saying it could be misinformation
Oh. I was under the impression that the NFL took injury reports very seriously. But i guess unless they actually put him on it for his knee then that doesn't mean anything either. It was probably some good rest for his ankle regardless. Would like to see hunter get some more carries against the cards. Just to rest it a little more and give him some more experience. I think he's going to be an important part of the offense as the season goes on. Frank has had a lot of carries already.
Oh. I was under the impression that the NFL took injury reports very seriously. But i guess unless they actually put him on it for his knee then that doesn't mean anything either. It was probably some good rest for his ankle regardless. Would like to see hunter get some more carries against the cards. Just to rest it a little more and give him some more experience. I think he's going to be an important part of the offense as the season goes on. Frank has had a lot of carries already.

I would rest gore as much as possible for the playoffs.. i think we dont need gore to beat the cards.. we have their number
Originally posted by ocjohnknee:
I would rest gore as much as possible for the playoffs.. i think we dont need gore to beat the cards.. we have their number

That and Roman said they've known they can move the sticks through the air the whole time but wanted to hide it. Now that it's obvious, i hope they take some of the divisional games as chances to develop it a bit more. Not to the extent where the game is going to be on the line, but if they build a 2 score lead, try slinging it around a little instead of playing it safe. Added chemistry will be huge against better teams.
[ Edited by DMiller2007 on Nov 15, 2011 at 11:04 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone