LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 205 users in the forums

Could playing in Green Bay be better than Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Whomeam:
homefield advantage? Please. There will be more Green bay fans in the stands than Niner fans, I guarantee it.

50/50
How many Dallas fans were there? Because there will be triple that amount.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
naw. the cold would kill us.

f**k it then move practice to Youngstown in the winter.
homefield advantage? Please. There will be more Green bay fans in the stands than Niner fans, I guarantee it.

50/50

Still better than the 95/5 you would see in GB.

50/50
How would their fans get tickets? Don't the fans get first crack at playoff tickets?
How many Dallas fans were there? Because there will be triple that amount.

thats back before the losers who sold their tickets knew they were good. now that the niners are rollin i doubt people will sell their tickets as much

Not for a playoff game, the stick came back against the giants
If u can guarantee a blizzard then yes, wind is the only defense agaisnt that passing attack...or a lot of rain..
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

50/50
How would their fans get tickets? Don't the fans get first crack at playoff tickets?

season ticket holders get first crack at playoff tickets
Originally posted by MSteitz468:

Not for a playoff game, the stick came back against the giants

That's the Giants though. Packers suddenly have a bunch of fans around here now that they're the most recent Superbowl winners.

I dont like this talk right now. We don't even know if we will play them.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I just hope we get to play them, I don't care when or where.

this

yuuup
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
It doesn't matter where we play the game as long as our next game is played (and won) in INDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this
No.

For so many reasons, all stated already.

And why the hell would you think it would be 50/50 cheeseheads, that's just ridiculous.
Better at Candlestick, we need every advantage we can get if we face a game against the defending champs.
better at lambeau, the field conditions would help stop rodgers
Share 49ersWebzone