LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 187 users in the forums

GO VOTE Alex Smith for NFLPA Comeback Player of the Year!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This was already posted in the "Official Alex Smith" thread, but I believe it deserves its own thread (so everybody knows/can find it easier).

GO VOTE DAMNIT!!! -Each IP is allowed up to 5 votes per day!

http://pulseawards.com/fan-voting.php

EDIT: Noticing link has been going down often within the past hour, try the homepage (instead) encase the above one isn't working, and go under the "Fan Voting" tab:

http://pulseawards.com/
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 16, 2011 at 11:45 AM ]
I'm voting.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Oops! Google Chrome could not find pulseawards.com
link is broke
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Oops! Google Chrome could not find pulseawards.com

I'm noticing the Link has been up & down within the past 30 mins, I'm betting a flood of 49ers fans are flogging the site right now lol, give it a shot in an hour or two! :(
voted for him
I think Steve Smith deserves it. Just because he's a 49er doesn't mean he should get it
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I think Steve Smith deserves it. Just because he's a 49er doesn't mean he should get it

Actually, that's EXACTLY why he should get it.

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Nov 16, 2011 at 12:23 PM ]

Heart of the Game - Acknowledges a player for his determination and resilience on the field, enthusiasm and motivation from the sideline, and overall passion for the game of football.

How is Jeff Saturday and Matt Light on this list and not Justin Smith, or Willis? Biased.

Steve Smith is having an amazing year. He almost has a 1000 yards already, LOL! I still voted for Alex, but it looks like this is award belongs to the other Smith.

Steve Smith have had some great years under his belt. Alex has none and was written off years ago by the NFL, media and public at large. No one in the league comes close the Alex's complete turn-around.

He's got my vote for sure.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Heart of the Game - Acknowledges a player for his determination and resilience on the field, enthusiasm and motivation from the sideline, and overall passion for the game of football.

How is Jeff Saturday and Matt Light on this list and not Justin Smith, or Willis? Biased.

Willis is starting to turn into that leader on the sidelines as well, but Justin doesn't too much "rah, rah" on the sidelines.
  • ttime
This is the wrong award for Alex. In order to comeback you would have had to previously arrive. Alex does not do well here. But, he is hands down the most improved player of the year. I can't think of anyone who would be close to him in that category.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
Originally posted by verb1der:

Willis is starting to turn into that leader on the sidelines as well, but Justin doesn't too much "rah, rah" on the sidelines.

"Heart of the game" though, that is totally Justin Smith. Maybe he's not the rah-rah type, but he's surely one of the most motivated ones.
Share 49ersWebzone