LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 112 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Hoganrick1:
I'm not saying it won't hurt but will complaining help? If you don't wanna watch don't haha that simple! What good does it do to complain?? Let's all complain and the Yorks will sell the niners!!! Nope! Just like if you hate your boss enough he will quit ha! So like I just keep saying if you don't like it don't go to niner games and don't buy Sunday ticket! I am a niners fan, so I don't focus on all the bad and things us fans can't control I think about all the good this team has left!

Welcome to Ninertalk where every single thread on the first page is negative and blah. Get used to it.
Borland over Willis, Are you mad ?? GTFO!!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I'm not saying it won't hurt but will complaining help? If you don't wanna watch don't haha that simple! What good does it do to complain?? Let's all complain and the Yorks will sell the niners!!! Nope! Just like if you hate your boss enough he will quit ha! So like I just keep saying if you don't like it don't go to niner games and don't buy Sunday ticket! I am a niners fan, so I don't focus on all the bad and things us fans can't control I think about all the good this team has left!

Welcome to Ninertalk where every single thread on the first page is negative and blah. Get used to it.
Lol thanks man i noticed quickly!!
If we all complain enough Willis won't retire, gore will take 4 million a year and harbaugh will leave Michigan and come back. Ready set go!!!!
[ Edited by Hoganrick1 on Mar 9, 2015 at 9:06 PM ]
  • REB4
riginally posted by NCommand:
Thank you positive fans!! I can't even look at this board on Sundays, most fans wanna fire the coach, gore,kap, anyone that drops a pass, Willis for hurting his toe, bowman for not recovering fast enough, boldin for being slow, iupat for missing pass blocks, Vernon for hurting his back. And on and on and on. great teams lose great players and win!!! Look at the pats!! My wife is from Seattle I go to every Seahawks niner game. And they alway talk about the Hawks so I loved to see them lose!! Let's look at what the current super bowl champs are dealing with. Released Vince wilfork. Today they refused Revis bonus. So he is a free agent. They agreed to release browner. So they lost there all pro nose tackle hall of famer corner in Revis and Brandon browner! So basically the run stopper and secondary! Great teams lose great players and move on!

And I bet NE 's media had no issues with those moves. Fans OK with it. Not jumping off the ledges.
Actually NE did what Baalke wasn't willing or able to do: go all in to win a SB after a long drought. If we were going to have a fire sale this year and blow-up the team anyways, then why didn't Baalke go all in and get us a WR like Josh Gordon two years ago when he could have pushed this team over the hump? So what if we lost our #1 pick in 2014. What would you rather have, Lombardi # 6 or midget Jimmie Ward? Why couldn't he bring in Revis & Browner instead of perennial retreads or journeymen at CB? Do you think Revis gives up that Hail Mary like Rodgers did in the 2013 NFC Championship game against Seattle? Hell we'd be gladly discarding those players today IF we had just won #6.

You need a reality check buddy.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Damn.... our defense is still there! Reid, bathea, brock, aldon, bo, boreland, lynch, docket, and dorsey... one hole after cox gets signed.... fill in justin smith's shoes... not easy but still. We have dial and tank that can try. Defense can compete top ten as is.

Offense: torrey smith is instant upgrade over crabtree. Hyde imo will produce better than gore would at 31. Especially if we run the pistol.. hmmmm. Kap and hyde both excelled in college in the pistol Iupati is gone (oh no it's the end of the world) Thomas is ready, and we can draft a guy.

Coaching: harbaugh was a rah rah leadership guy, who couldn't adjust in the second half... tomsula can mimic his level of excitement. The d is good enough with Mangini or vic. Vic was not a god until our defensive talent was put in place. No way in hell Chryst is worse than Romans weak ass playcalling. We are in the same boat as the start of last season it's all on kaepernick! And now guess what it's his team. So stop freaking out. Not that much has changed.

Ps we actually have a wr coach than can coach now
AND WE HAVE f**kING STEVE LOGAN!!!!!

This guy is not worried! 49ers for life!
[ Edited by fan49 on Mar 9, 2015 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by REB4:
Thank you positive fans!! I can't even look at this board on Sundays, most fans wanna fire the coach, gore,kap, anyone that drops a pass, Willis for hurting his toe, bowman for not recovering fast enough, boldin for being slow, iupat for missing pass blocks, Vernon for hurting his back. And on and on and on. great teams lose great players and win!!! Look at the pats!! My wife is from Seattle I go to every Seahawks niner game. And they alway talk about the Hawks so I loved to see them lose!! Let's look at what the current super bowl champs are dealing with. Released Vince wilfork. Today they refused Revis bonus. So he is a free agent. They agreed to release browner. So they lost there all pro nose tackle hall of famer corner in Revis and Brandon browner! So basically the run stopper and secondary! Great teams lose great players and move on!

And I bet NE 's media had no issues with those moves. Fans OK with it. Not jumping off the ledges.
Actually NE did what Baalke wasn't willing or able to do: go all in to win a SB after a long drought. If we were going to have a fire sale this year and blow-up the team anyways, then why didn't Baalke go all in and get us a WR like Josh Gordon two years ago when he could have pushed this team over the hump? So what if we lost our #1 pick in 2014. What would you rather have, Lombardi # 6 or midget Jimmie Ward? Why couldn't he bring in Revis & Browner instead of perennial retreads or journeymen at CB? Do you think Revis gives up that Hail Mary like Rodgers did in the 2013 NFC Championship game against Seattle? Hell we'd be gladly discarding those players today IF we had just won #6.

Hahaha, you're kidding right?

Please be kidding?
It's my party and I can cry if I want too

Please be kidding?
You honestly think josh Jordon was worth a first rounder 😳😳😳😳

Please be kidding?
You honestly think josh Jordon was worth a first rounder 😳😳😳😳
Man I love your risk taking! We should of all pitched in money and got a good lawyer and bailed out Aaron Hernandez when we played the Ravens in the super bowl!!!
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pollyanna
I really don't get why everyone thinks that Bowman is just going to come back like nothing ever happened. The last time we saw him he was on the ground with his leg bent completely the wrong way. I can't think of any player who has ever comeback to original form. In fact most are average at best. Remember what BY was before the injury and what he was after is wasn't even close. BY before looked like a multiple year all-pro with a hall of fame career and after he was just a good player. And the one place that Willis will hurt the most is in Pass Defense. He could stay with great TE's and RB's while Borland while great against the run is real liability in the pass game.
Don't really disagree. Hyde is explosive and Borland was a top 3 mlb when he played last year. I'm more worried about the leadership void then performance on the field. The guys were losing set the tone for how to work everyday. Boldin and Bathea are going to really have to step up and some young guys like Borland and Reid will have to be groomed to continue once they're gone.
Share 49ersWebzone