LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 143 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xtm059:
we will not miss a step

we will miss all of them on our flying leap into the basement of the NFC west

there is a 0% chance the 49ers win more than 4 games next year. you can take that to the bank and borrow off of it

f**king dumpster fire

if only there was a way to fire the owner for bad performance

Man, I'd take that bet in a new York second.

We're going to be the most underestimated team in the league next season and surprise everyone.
we will not miss a step

there is a 0% chance the 49ers win more than 4 games next year. you can take that to the bank and borrow off of it

f**king dumpster fire

0% chance to win more games.....think about that for a sec......the only way that will work is if it were a 4 game season....there's always a %
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 11, 2015 at 8:38 PM ]
Championship!!!!!

Magnum Mo Fkn PI!! 8 Mile!

Sounds like you read the webzone
My biggest concern is since ownership has no clue what they're doing, if our season goes down the toilet, who'll replace Baalke?

Yes some of his decisions have been questionable at times to say the least but he at least knows about football. When McCloughan left and Singletary was fired at least York could lean on Baalke with football decisions, York would be dumb enough to fire Baalke one season after firing one of the most successful coaches in the NFL the last 4 years. I think that's what scares me the Most
If J. Smith is retiring... Greg Hardy from the Panthers is still unsigned. Id pick him up to replace The Cowboy as our final free agent and work threw the draft.
8-8 Last year and quetion marks still remain , On the D there still gewd even with the loss of PW52 AND Cowboy(50/50) thing .

Dorsey and Williams are coming back and they got Tank and Dial in the mix along side TJE

any word on Superman? (Bowman) they still got Wilhight and Borland , Throw Brooks in the middle too

Outside Smith and Lynch.

Corners will be the concern (lost Cully and Cox) they said Brock was balling before he got injured(best Cb in camp)
we will not miss a step

f**king dumpster fire

What a load of frightened, hysterical horse hockey. If you worked in my office, there would be ten people ready to lay down c-notes and make you put your money where your mouth is. 0% chance of four wins??? Give me a break.
we will not miss a step

f**king dumpster fire

This is why other countries are passing the US lulz. With math geniuses like this I'm more worried about the future of the nation than the future of the franchise.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Borland retiring basically changes my whole outlook on this topic. Im so depressed.
Originally posted by THEB:
Borland retiring basically changes my whole outlook on this topic. Im so depressed.

YIKES. This thread.
hahaha, holy shiite, when a ship sinks, it sinks.

f**k.....
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone