LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 124 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
How many picks do the 49ers have in the 2015 Draft??
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Not enough. At some point I hope Jesus stops hating us during the 2015 season and will lift the obvious curse he has placed on all of our souls.
My friends on FB who like teams such as the vikings, rams and raiders are getting lippy. You know it's bad when I have to acknowledge crap talk from raider, rams or viking fans.
Originally posted by fister30:
My friends on FB who like teams such as the vikings, rams and raiders are getting lippy. You know it's bad when I have to acknowledge crap talk from raider, rams or viking fans.

Pretty pathetic we only dominated for 3 years. This falls on the FO. If the Seahawks pound Lynch into the end zone 2 months ago, our run is long forgotten.
Originally posted by javabsolute:

Pretty pathetic we only dominated for 3 years. This falls on the FO. If the Seahawks pound Lynch into the end zone 2 months ago, our run is long forgotten.

And don't have a damn thing to show for it (rings!).

This downfall would've been a lot easier to swallow had we at least won a championship out of that run. Instead, they came up empty all three times and now it's back to football purgatory.

Seattle might have made on the dumbest play calls in history but at least they won the year before and are still in position to contend again next year and probably longer. Smh.
This whole offseason should test the mettle of the 49er faithful. As for me I am not going anywhere!
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by xtm059:
we will not miss a step

we will miss all of them on our flying leap into the basement of the NFC west

there is a 0% chance the 49ers win more than 4 games next year. you can take that to the bank and borrow off of it

f**king dumpster fire

if only there was a way to fire the owner for bad performance

What a load of frightened, hysterical horse hockey. If you worked in my office, there would be ten people ready to lay down c-notes and make you put your money where your mouth is. 0% chance of four wins??? Give me a break.

Wow! I haven't seen the word 'Hockey' in a LONG time! Loving this post!!
This sky isn't falling but this one hurts too, no doubt!

Thank God Baalke didn't get a good trade offer for Wilhoite (on Thursday) and tendered him on (Friday)!

MIKE: Michael Wilhoite; Nick Moody
TED: Navarro Bowman; Shayne Skov

So, like I said earlier, IF Bowman is healthy, this is still a very good starting ILB unit. Baalke would just need to pick up a veteran (like ILB Desmond Bishop last year) and draft a quality ILB to groom behind Bowman and Wilhoite. But if Bowman isn't healthy or the FO feels we need to work Bowman back in slowly, then we need to sign Spikes of McClain right now and another 2nd tier FA and draft a top notch ILB to groom.

This doesn't kill us but Baalke is NOT going to wait to see if Bowman is 100% healthy or not. He can't. He's responsible so I have little doubt we'll be in play for an ILB in FA (1st and 2nd tier) and we'll draft one as well.

BTW: No on moving Brooks back to ILB. He's 265 pounds and Fangio said last year, Brooks trained hard, never missed an off season workout, etc. but they struggled keeping his weight down despite doing everything he was supposed to be doing...meaning his metabolism is slowing down. To play ILB he'd have to drop some 10-15 pounds and do straight cardio like a mad-man. That's not going to happen at his age.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sanjo49er:

Not enough. At some point I hope Jesus stops hating us during the 2015 season and will lift the obvious curse he has placed on all of our souls.

Tebow can help... maybe have a chat and soften things out for us

Originally posted by javabsolute:

Yeah, it's too bad they didn't get it done, isn't it, Seahawk fan.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!

It could be worse. At least these retirement announcments are happening well before the draft and not after. They have time to reevaluate their draft priorities and shuffle things around.
We are having a bizarre offseason and lost quite a few players, but signed quite a few as well. We are getting a lot of attention, but the reality is the Patriots are having just as a crazy off season also. Revis, Browner, Vereen, Wilfork. They lost out on Stevie J, Reggie Bush and so on. This is just part of the NFL, yea its been bizarre with the retirements. IT happens, we move on and the games still have to be played.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
We are having a bizarre offseason and lost quite a few players, but signed quite a few as well. We are getting a lot of attention, but the reality is the Patriots are having just as a crazy off season also. Revis, Browner, Vereen, Wilfork. They lost out on Stevie J, Reggie Bush and so on. This is just part of the NFL, yea its been bizarre with the retirements. IT happens, we move on and the games still have to be played.

Yeah, but they still have Tom Brady and Belicheck. If Kap and Tomsula can even get mentioned next to them in conversations next year I will be happy.
Share 49ersWebzone