LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 138 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by javabsolute:
Pretty pathetic we only dominated for 3 years. This falls on the FO. If the Seahawks pound Lynch into the end zone 2 months ago, our run is long forgotten.

Yeah, it's too bad they didn't get it done, isn't it, Seahawk fan.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by fister30:
My friends on FB who like teams such as the vikings, rams and raiders are getting lippy. You know it's bad when I have to acknowledge crap talk from raider, rams or viking fans.

Pretty pathetic we only dominated for 3 years. This falls on the FO. If the Seahawks pound Lynch into the end zone 2 months ago, our run is long forgotten.

And don't have a damn thing to show for it (rings!).

This downfall would've been a lot easier to swallow had we at least won a championship out of that run. Instead, they came up empty all three times and now it's back to football purgatory.

Seattle might have made on the dumbest play calls in history but at least they won the year before and are still in position to contend again next year and probably longer. Smh.

We never left purgatory. These last few years were the football Gods torturing us. Much like prisoners looking at SF from the Alcatraz windows.
I still think CB is more of a need then ILB at the moment. The guys we have on the roster can manage and the ILB position isnt as important as CB.

Lets hope Tank, Dockett, Aldon, Lynch and Brooks all step it up this year. We will need each to be productive.

Offense is still a major concern. O-line is very young with little experience, young RB, and two receivers in Boldin and Smith that likely dont scare many teams. Lets hope VD has some sort of moment this off season where he realizes he sucked last year and picks it up. we need 10 TD from him this year.

For those of you who play fantasy, the 49ers kicker should get plenty of FG opportunities this year. (again)
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
We are having a bizarre offseason and lost quite a few players, but signed quite a few as well. We are getting a lot of attention, but the reality is the Patriots are having just as a crazy off season also. Revis, Browner, Vereen, Wilfork. They lost out on Stevie J, Reggie Bush and so on. This is just part of the NFL, yea its been bizarre with the retirements. IT happens, we move on and the games still have to be played.

Truth. Even the Hawks have lost a lot of really key players. Saints are in salary cap hell, etc.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 17, 2015 at 10:21 AM ]

Is that how you feel Rams fan?
so much for this thread lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I hope this joke doesn't become an epic thread. I mean I hope this thread doesn't become an epic joke.
Originally posted by BodhiPaddlesOut:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I hope this joke doesn't become an epic thread. I mean I hope this thread doesn't become an epic joke.

both would be accurate tbh

Is that how you feel Rams fan?

Just give it up. You're not fooling anybody around here.
Just give it up. You're not fooling anybody around here.

You bore me. Go away.
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Didnt miss a step. Hit every single one on the way down
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
We are having a bizarre offseason and lost quite a few players, but signed quite a few as well. We are getting a lot of attention, but the reality is the Patriots are having just as a crazy off season also. Revis, Browner, Vereen, Wilfork. They lost out on Stevie J, Reggie Bush and so on. This is just part of the NFL, yea its been bizarre with the retirements. IT happens, we move on and the games still have to be played.

Truth. Even the Hawks have lost a lot of really key players. Saints are in salary cap hell, etc.

Problem is they have their key players back, Bennett, Avril, Sherman, Kam, Thomas, Wagner, Irvin all back, plus they added Graham to their offense.

I don't think losing Malcolm Smith will really hurt hem that bad. Maxwell will hurt, but he is kinda overrated. James Carpenter has never lived up to his pick status, and Schofield/Jeron Johnson can easily be replaced.

We've lost way way too much, Willis, Borland, SJ, Iupati, Cully, Cox, Gore, Skuta, probably Crabs, McDonald. Too much talent is gone, plus who knows how well Bowman comes back, and while Dockett is a nice add, he is coming off an ACL injury, so I;m not expecting big things from him. Smith is the only addition I like. Not a fan of Bush, or Erik pears. Wright is a horrible deal at $3M.
Surely we can re-title the thread. I'm all for trying to be optimistic but I think it's obvious to say that we will miss a step or 2. I'm not even talking about record as well. There's just so much turnover and change in one offseason that it will be extremely difficult to get this team in sync.
Share 49ersWebzone