LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 108 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Have we approached raider status or are we slightly above that? Raider status is the delusional SB talk during preseason to only have reality slap the holy shiite out of us by week 3.
Originally posted by fister30:
Have we approached raider status or are we slightly above that? Raider status is the delusional SB talk during preseason to only have reality slap the holy shiite out of us by week 3.
if we had harbuagh we would be fooling ourselves, but not now
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by xtm059:
we will not miss a step

we will miss all of them on our flying leap into the basement of the NFC west

there is a 0% chance the 49ers win more than 4 games next year. you can take that to the bank and borrow off of it

f**king dumpster fire

if only there was a way to fire the owner for bad performance

What a load of frightened, hysterical horse hockey. If you worked in my office, there would be ten people ready to lay down c-notes and make you put your money where your mouth is. 0% chance of four wins??? Give me a break.

Wow! I haven't seen the word 'Hockey' in a LONG time! Loving this post!!

Crake great post. HOCKEY! Wow. I'm laughing at that one. My horse hockey is predicting the niners win 10 games
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by xtm059:
we will not miss a step

we will miss all of them on our flying leap into the basement of the NFC west

there is a 0% chance the 49ers win more than 4 games next year. you can take that to the bank and borrow off of it

f**king dumpster fire

if only there was a way to fire the owner for bad performance

What a load of frightened, hysterical horse hockey. If you worked in my office, there would be ten people ready to lay down c-notes and make you put your money where your mouth is. 0% chance of four wins??? Give me a break.

Wow! I haven't seen the word 'Hockey' in a LONG time! Loving this post!!

Crake great post. HOCKEY! Wow. I'm laughing at that one. My horse hockey is predicting the niners win 10 games

I'll tell you what, you gotta give these SuicidePosters props...they sure are creative and every one of them already knows the outcomes of the season!
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'll tell you what, you gotta give these SuicidePosters props...they sure are creative and every one of them already knows the outcomes of the season!

The awesome, supernatural power of negative thinking on display!
We will keep on rolling, haters gonna hate!

OP, you do realize that not missing a step would be another 8-8 season right?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

It already been mentioned. Welcome to page 28.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

It already been mentioned. Welcome to page 28.

He has a NinerSick way of looking at things. LOL

Wes Welker and M. Vick would be great cheap free agent pick ups
Originally posted by Constantine:
Wes Welker and M. Vick would be great cheap free agent pick ups

Wes welker? maybe. michael vick? No. I would rather they gave tim tebow a shot and I don't care much for either of them.
[ Edited by insanemike27 on Mar 23, 2015 at 9:07 AM ]
The unparalleled optimism of some 9'er fans never ceases to amaze me. The absolute decimation of our roster these past 2 years and the wholesale coaching changes, laughingly referred to as a "reload, not a rebuild", don't seem to be enough to damper some fans' enthusiasm. Ok, I get it; I just can't share in it. We lost some great coaches and replaced them with unknown quantities. Our starting D will be almost unrecognizable from last year's and the year before. Gore, gone. Iuapati, gone. Justin Smith probably gone, which will significantly affect Aldon's performance, as it has in the past. The rest of the line coming off a so-so year. Miller's legal troubles. Kap, hopefully rebounding from his noticeable regression last year. TE a big question mark. Yet, we won't miss a step? Superbowl anyone? LOL. i'm just shooting for us not to embarrass ourselves. A 500 season would be an accomplishment, which, now that i think about is, is actually not missing a step after all.
We won't miss a step for sure.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
The unparalleled optimism of some 9'er fans never ceases to amaze me.

Come on, Niner fan. Jump on the bandwagon. This team is still undefeated in 2015! Woo hoo!

Share 49ersWebzone