LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 100 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I actually believed in this thread, lol
Haha

good lord
This was the best thing I've seen in a long time. We were all so young and innocent.

+1 for the dark powers of forum necromancy.
We are a very bad team
Chip says WTF did I sign up for, could have been OC of the Patriots next year
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Well done Corv.

For last year:
Can we replace 1,100 yards rushing (Gore)?
Can we replace 700 yards receiving (Crabtree)?
Can we replace a 1-trick pony LG (power pull-guard)?
Can we replace 43 tackles and 5 sacks (Justin)?
Can we replace 34 tackles (Willis)?

No question! Can we replace the leadership? That remains to be seen.

Also, while focused on the "losses" don't forget about the experience the rookies got last year AND the 18 players coming back from I.R. plus the moves we already made pre-FA.

• THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awp8912:
Borland better than Willis.....

Borland was better than willis at the time they retired hangs down. You can call it hyperbole, but its the truth. pat is a legend but he retired ofr a reason. he was not the same player he once was.
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by awp8912:
Borland better than Willis.....

Borland was better than willis at the time they retired hangs down. You can call it hyperbole, but its the truth. pat is a legend but he retired ofr a reason. he was not the same player he once was.

Yah sure
Good call, Nostradamus.

Funniest part of this is that next offseason will be the same. The same niner names making the same poor decisions. The same niner fans defending the org like the poor decisions are part of a bigger, intended plan.

The dark ages are back. Hopefully the 2020s will have something for niner fans to get excited about? I don't know, but I know that success won't have the slightest hint of the current organization.
Originally posted by judodono:
Funniest part of this is that next offseason will be the same. The same niner names making the same poor decisions. The same niner fans defending the org like the poor decisions are part of a bigger, intended plan.

The dark ages are back. Hopefully the 2020s will have something for niner fans to get excited about? I don't know, but I know that success won't have the slightest hint of the current organization.

I might not live to see 2020
I have so much hate for this team.
Going back and reading earlier comments in this thread is a lot more entertaining than the garbage we saw on the field tonight.
Share 49ersWebzone