LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 118 users in the forums

We wont miss a step, and here's why...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Bruce Miller is gone too.
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Lil Jed got his new stadium. That's what he cared about. Now nothing matters to him. Wins, losses, whatever. He knows no matter what he does, what ever decisions he makes people will still come. They will still pay high prices and come to games. No matter how unhappy we fans are. No matter how terrible the team looks. Jed still got what he wanted.
People talk so much crap about Jerry Jones. I'm not a fan myself of his. But I can atleast say he tries to win. No matter how dumb he looks at times or how terrible of a GM he is but in his own Looney way he at least trys.

Yup. he got everyone locked into the PSLs
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Said the captain of the Titanic

Did any of today's nonsense chancge who you expect us to draft?

I gotta imagine it has.
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:

It's okay won't miss a step, lol
Man we are getting younger by the minute bye bye Bruce remember wether you really did this or not your just a FB and Roman isn't here anymore. For all you Harbaugh guys and I am one remember our OC and DC were both brought in by him which is probably why we offered the jobs to everybody else first. If Fangio and Roman had left these two guys probably would be in their current positions anyway. I like Mangini as a coordinator I think he's smart and his offensive exposure the last two years will only help. Geep I don't know but he was highly touted after the first two years with us. I think our game planning will be fine.
Originally posted by susweel:

Due process.......??!!

cant wait for certain posters to tell all of us how this is a good thing

lol

Not gonna lie NT is most entertaining, in the dark ages.
Originally posted by verb1der:

lol

Not gonna lie NT is most entertaining, in the dark ages.

Hahaha.
[ Edited by VinculumJuris on Mar 9, 2015 at 5:36 PM ]
Lil Jed got his new stadium. That's what he cared about. Now nothing matters to him. Wins, losses, whatever. He knows no matter what he does, what ever decisions he makes people will still come. They will still pay high prices and come to games. No matter how unhappy we fans are. No matter how terrible the team looks. Jed still got what he wanted.
People talk so much crap about Jerry Jones. I'm not a fan myself of his. But I can atleast say he tries to win. No matter how dumb he looks at times or how terrible of a GM he is but in his own Looney way he at least trys.

Stopped at, 'Jed.'

Trey Millard!

Hahaha
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

cant wait for certain posters to tell all of us how this is a good thing

And how we're being run so well now that the "real problem" has been mutually removed.

Damn, there goes our deep sideline go-routes. LOL

No seriously, he's a terrific FB so this just sucks!
Originally posted by NCommand:

Stopped at, 'Jed.'

Most people prob will. I should have put his name at the end
Originally posted by NCommand:

Damn, there goes our deep sideline go-routes. LOL

No seriously, he's a terrific FB so this just sucks!

At least we'll get some cap savings ?
Share 49ersWebzone