Save 30% at the official 49ers online store with code CATCH30 →

There are 183 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yes please

I was a fan during the draft, but at OG. I haven't been able to watch the OL in camp and not sure if Burford/banks just stink or if it's the center position just not being figured out?

id give a day 3 pick but I'd much rather invest at center.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Props to Burford for apparently commanding the starting role as a 4th round pick!
Bears are giving up on a guy that quick? Wow. Doesn't seem like they'd be in position to do that with their lack of talent up front.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Bears are giving up on a guy that quick? Wow. Doesn't seem like they'd be in position to do that with their lack of talent up front.

Rumors about Jenkins maturity level as he hasn't practiced once since OTAs when he was replaced by a rookie tackle seem to check out.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Rumors about Jenkins maturity level as he hasn't practiced once since OTAs when he was replaced by a rookie tackle seem to check out.

Well there ya go. There's always a reason.
Jenkins has back issues. No thanks.

so in december.. i'm sure well hear not signing jenkins was our downfall
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

No you won't. I live in Chicago and I'm not for trading or signing Jenkins AT ALL.

You will hear that saying "we can't afford .... because cap" is a BS excuse that John should never say again tho.
did he even say that

i've been saying JG had no impact over any type of signing all offseason

No you won't. I live in Chicago and I'm not for trading or signing Jenkins AT ALL.

You will hear that saying "we can't afford .... because cap" is a BS excuse that John should never say again tho.
did he even say that

i've been saying JG had no impact over any type of signing all offseason

No he didn't, but you did about Jenkins.
yup, i fully expect you and others to say something like that in the next offseseason

So is what I said accurate in Chicago from what you've heard. I know the kid was injured and I actually really liked him coming out of college.
yup, i fully expect you and others to say something like that in the next offseseason

If they say it about Tretter and he actually plays somewhere this season it would actually be a fair criticism. It's why it's important to get rid of Jimmy so we have the money to make him a competitive offer. Literally don't have that right now.

Spencer just took the inside track over Moore. Moore has to be kicking himself.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Spencer just took the inside track over Moore. Moore has to be kicking himself.

Your my boy Poe!
Originally posted by BYisGod:
Jenkins has back issues. No thanks.

Lynch just sat up.
Share 49ersWebzone