There are 141 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Poe The Raven has that " IT " in him !!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
Poe The Raven has that " IT " in him !!!

Personally, I think he's the Poki-Mon!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I liked poe

Same, I think he can make the 53!
Originally posted by lamontb:
Skule and MM looked pretty rusty. Everybody else seemed fine

Sutherland isn't a center. Not sure why West didn't get all his snaps.
61 West and 62 Poe were a nice tandem inside. Hope we find a way to keep these dudes around
What's up with Jaylon Moore? Did he play? Injured? Haven't heard much from him.
Originally posted by pete98146:
What's up with Jaylon Moore? Did he play? Injured? Haven't heard much from him.

He's been hurt for a couple of weeks now.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
He's been hurt for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks!
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Hope poe and west makes the team.
Mixed bag overall (execution) but lots of encouraging signs all around from starters to developmental depth.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Mixed bag overall (execution) but lots of encouraging signs all around from starters to developmental depth.

Nice, I read burford looks great. How about banks and center?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

Burford struggled in PP but Banks and Brendel looked really solid. I'll watch them all again closely later.

Burford struggled in PP but Banks and Brendel looked really solid. I'll watch them all again closely later.

Yea. I am going to have to go back and watch Burford again myself. I thought I saw Banks get pushed back in pass pro a couple times on the first drive but looked better on that bomb to Gray. Brendel did look solid. I honestly cannot see Brunskill beating him out for the starting role. It will be nice to see the entire starting lineup play together before the start of the season.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Yea. I am going to have to go back and watch Burford again myself. I thought I saw Banks get pushed back in pass pro a couple times on the first drive but looked better on that bomb to Gray. Brendel did look solid. I honestly cannot see Brunskill beating him out for the starting role. It will be nice to see the entire starting lineup play together before the start of the season.

At first glance, I totally agree. Always fun to rewatch without the emotion. I don't like the quick inside pressure so I'll pay extra attention to what happened there.
Justin Skule needs to go. The guy is flat out useless in pass pro.
Share 49ersWebzone