There are 253 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Now that Brunskill is out for a few weeks with a hamstring injury I hope that means that Brendel will be our starting center going forward and hopefully Burford will be the right guard.

I have a feeling since Shanahan loves veterans, Brunskill may start the season at RG over Burford which is a mistake in my opinion. Brunskill can back up everyone on the online, especially at RT if MM gets reinjured

I don't get that same feeling. If Burford doesn't regress they should just leave him there…. until 2032
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Now that Brunskill is out for a few weeks with a hamstring injury I hope that means that Brendel will be our starting center going forward and hopefully Burford will be the right guard.

I have a feeling since Shanahan loves veterans, Brunskill may start the season at RG over Burford which is a mistake in my opinion. Brunskill can back up everyone on the online, especially at RT if MM gets reinjured

I don't get that same feeling. If Burford doesn't regress they should just leave him there…. until 2032

Totally. Burford gave up a lot in PP but this is how you learn right now. He's got all the physical tools and drive.
Brunskill is hurt for a few weeks. Burford isn't going anywhere.
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Brunskill is hurt for a few weeks. Burford isn't going anywhere.

Hopefully that opens the door for more snaps for Dohnovan West at C because Keaton Sutherland stinks.
Yea Burford and Banks need reps.
Sucks for Burford having McGlinchey and Brunskill out simultaneously as far as having an experienced wing man.
Hopefully Moore can get out of the training room soon and get some reps at RT… I like to pretend he'd be an upgrade over Skule or McKivitz.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Hopefully that opens the door for more snaps for Dohnovan West at C because Keaton Sutherland stinks.

Keifer Sutherland is good tho. Well at least in lost boys
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Freeway

Totally. Burford gave up a lot in PP but this is how you learn right now. He's got all the physical tools and drive.

I wouldn't get that feeling either however Kyle does let veteran starters play over better rookies quite often. I really hope this isn't the case. I'd rather him be the first backup of the bench for all the ol positions
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by frenchmov:

Freeway

good call on Freeway. Also, loved him in young guns

Young guns was my s**t...jack Bauer too

I wouldn't get that feeling either however Kyle does let veteran starters play over better rookies quite often. I really hope this isn't the case. I'd rather him be the first backup of the bench for all the ol positions

This is very true.
Sucks for Burford having McGlinchey and Brunskill out simultaneously as far as having an experienced wing man.
Hopefully Moore can get out of the training room soon and get some reps at RT… I like to pretend he'd be an upgrade over Skule or McKivitz.

With Moore, Brunskill and McGlinchey out and Skule easing back in and them keeping low reps for TW, they are going to have to bring in some OL for sure. Not enough bodies.
My boy Jurgens looked good. Would have been an ideal center of the future here
Originally posted by NYniner85:
My boy Jurgens looked good. Would have been an ideal center of the future here

No doubt.
Share 49ersWebzone