LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 268 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Yikes. He looks really slow off the line and lots of limping. He's going to need some help in PP and I hope he's quick enough to seal in the run game. This dude might be done.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 8, 2022 at 3:55 PM ]
Foerster at 11:45
Originally posted by NCommand:

Yikes. He looks really slow off the line and lots of limping. He's going to need some help in PP and I hope he's quick enough to seal in the run game. This dude might be done.

Keep those fingers crossed NC
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

I mean, the options behind him are terrifying esp. with Brunskill probably out.

Fingers...toes...balls...eyes. Everything is crossed.

You think he looks good? Aren't worried? Next man up?

Worrying obsessively won't improve his health,...whatever it may currently be.

Enjoy the beginning of the season and get some results, then begin the worrying.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran

yup. it was funny when people thought he would save our RT issues lol. I knew it was done
Originally posted by q0c0p:

yup. it was funny when people thought he would save our RT issues lol. I knew it was done

It's still possible but if that video is current, that's concerning even to the biggest homer wearing rose colored glasses. You can literally, see for yourself. Our takes are irrelevant. LOL

I mean, the options behind him are terrifying esp. with Brunskill probably out.

Fingers...toes...balls...eyes. Everything is crossed.

Breathe. You've been doing your part to will him to the IR and now apparently retirement…now let's see if it pays off
Breathe. You've been doing your part to will him to the IR and now apparently retirement…now let's see if it pays off

LMAO. What a fun bubble you live in. I'd ask if we could join you but it would pop.
Very thankful he hasn't made it onto the almost-IR list you had him pegged on just a week or two ago.

Some things are all about perspective...

Random, are you replying to me again knowing I block you?

Random's post is clever and very relevant.
FWIW, I dont think that anyone here doubts that a major injury to the team could cause major problems to the team. Not just @ OLine but @ every position. All we can do is hope for the best,...but this is intrinsic.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Lol don't mind him. He prefers to be gifted layups over and over. Regardless who I reply to,...my posts are for everyone and any personal replies go to the Inbox they provide. #NoLayupsHere
Originally posted by YACBros85:

I'll never know.
Share 49ersWebzone