LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 217 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
feel like our oline needs someone that plays nasty! feel like our oline is too nice and gets pushed around like pansies.
Us purposely neglecting to draft a center to develop this entire regime of Lynch/Shanny is finally coming to b*tchslap us.
Originally posted by RumphSteak:
I would love a Kris Kocurek of O-line

They've been drafting players like they have one: 4th-UDFA's.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 13, 2022 at 4:58 AM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I can make that argument because it's 100% fact. They don't commit those penalties on 3rd down then there are no blown coverages to be had. This is not even debatable

So penalties cause blown coverages. Got it. 🙃

What are you trying to debate here? Or what are you not understanding? They don't get the penalties they are not in the position for those blown coverages because they are off the field. You said the penalties didn't play a role in the TDs, which was wrong.

This. Penalties gave Chicago the win more than any factor by a substantial amount. Our coach agreed and Bosa even made a funny but true comment how the Bears couldn't do a damn thing vs our D.

Penalties were a factor. Not arguing that at all. However just because you commit a penalty it also doesn't mean the defense doesn't get to do its job on the next play. Coach and Bosa can agree on that but coach and Bosa won't talk about play-calling (too much Jeff Wilson Jr.) or lack of pressure after the half (Fields just ran around the DL and there was little containment). Team wasn't prepared to play 60 min of football. This was a team loss as I see it, from the coach to the players. Fewer penalties help, but Deebo's fumble was just as big for me along with the decision to not run any other RB besides Wilson. I get it though, Kyle didn't trust a rookie UDFA in the rain.

Agreed
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Trey gets sacked hard, MM and TW just looks at him and walk away. Not looking good for the team
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Re watching the game. How in the hell was this the highest rated pass protecting O line in week 1?
Posting this here for NC because he loves this thread.

DUDE, Fields threw the Venus on the spider 2 Y banana!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Comical
Originally posted by jonnydel:

more joke than anything, but he actually threw the Y-banana on the play

Anybody who's paid attention would not be surprised by LA and TB. Duh.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Bwahahaha...we gotta let Wrath know.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

Comical

PFF has Aaron Banks as the 10th highest graded OG 78.2 in PBLK and 70.4 in RBLK. Burford is the 15th overall graded OG 87.8 in PBLK 👀 and 63.4 in RBLK. He has the #2nd highest rated PBLK grade.

issue is center 🤮 Brendel is the 25th ranked center with a 48.9 PBLK grade and 57.2 RBLK grade. You know who has the 2nd worse PBLK grade? NC's boy Frank Ragnow. 25.5 lol. He got destroyed by Jordan Davis.

big Trent and Mitch both are top 15 overall with solid grades.
Share 49ersWebzone