Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
You need both. I'll keep saying it until it's actually not true.

Hopefully this is that year.

But Brock is legit, playing at peak Mahomes level so I'm loving the odds.

You need the one that makes the other.

I see. The QB makes the OL. Got it. Except when Mahomes loses a Superbowl, then the OL transcended him. Now I get it. Haha.

He had multiple starters out and injured guys starting. Once again, no grey area with you. I'm sure this win upset you since you were proven wrong AGAIN

And? The QB makes the OL.

We were told.

Hell, we have hurt OL and multiple guys out every other week every year. Nobody cares here unless it's Mahomes losing, I guess.

Weird fans in here.
what are you even trying to say or counter with here ?

With reality in NT.
come on NC, it's looking like your upset that our OL is actually better than what any ranking or whatever measure there is.. is incorrect

BT had them at 10 at the break. That seems pretty fair, eh? After today? Climbing? Ignore PFF...they have them at 24th.
again.. your rankings is flawed BT PFF whoever. Your logic is a BT Tier 1 should not lose to a BT tier 10

Mine? They weren't flawed for 6 straight years. Your good-enough logic was though. And OL's don't play OL's.

You think Hurts played like a tier 1 QB?
you think that is a tier 1 OL ?

Philly? When healthy and rested, there's no denying they are a tier 1 OL. Of course. That's like questioning if our DL is a tier 1.

But you need BOTH.

But even without tier 1 QB play from Hurts and Goff, the two teams with tier 1 OL's have a combined record of 19-5.

I'd say BT's focus and accuracy on the trench rankings seems to be continually strong.

You?
i didn't ask for a laundry list of excuses.. but the same can be said about any team

I gave you 1 fact. That too much for you?

Yes. Overload for him.

Haha. I tried to keep it simple.
Originally posted by Furlow:

I see. The QB makes the OL. Got it. Except when Mahomes loses a Superbowl, then the OL transcended him. Now I get it. Haha.

He had multiple starters out and injured guys starting. Once again, no grey area with you. I'm sure this win upset you since you were proven wrong AGAIN

We were told.

Hell, we have hurt OL and multiple guys out every other week every year. Nobody cares here unless it's Mahomes losing, I guess.

Weird fans in here.

With reality in NT.
come on NC, it's looking like your upset that our OL is actually better than what any ranking or whatever measure there is.. is incorrect

BT had them at 10 at the break. That seems pretty fair, eh? After today? Climbing? Ignore PFF...they have them at 24th.
again.. your rankings is flawed BT PFF whoever. Your logic is a BT Tier 1 should not lose to a BT tier 10

Mine? They weren't flawed for 6 straight years. Your good-enough logic was though. And OL's don't play OL's.

Philly? When healthy and rested, there's no denying they are a tier 1 OL. Of course. That's like questioning if our DL is a tier 1.

But you need BOTH.

But even without tier 1 QB play from Hurts and Goff, the two teams with tier 1 OL's have a combined record of 19-5.

I'd say BT's focus and accuracy on the trench rankings seems to be continually strong.

You?
i didn't ask for a laundry list of excuses.. but the same can be said about any team

Yes. Overload for him.

when you guys to get together.. you know the truth or facts are not involved
  • titan
  • Veteran
Not gonna lie…OL had me spooked 1st QTR! Thank goodness we woke up! 😆
Originally posted by Furlow:

We were told.

Weird fans in here.

With reality in NT.

But you need BOTH.

You?

Yes. Overload for him.

I am happy for our offensive lines keep protect for Purdy and block to hasson Reddick. I reall hate so much about Haason Reddick. He was dirty and trying hurt to Purdy was out. Thank you the 49ers offensive lines!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
I was very impressed with the right side of the line. Burford and McKivitz seemed to be always on the same page in pass protection, and brendel did a good job in calling protections on those cover zero blitzes. Love how the quick hitters were really screwing up the Eagle zone's that tried to take away Purdy's short passing game. Great fire out blocks to get CMC those 5 and 10 yard chunk plays when the Eagles went into base zone. CMC run yardage is so important for Purdy's short passing game, and the OLine did a great job getting CMC those important yards to keep the Eagle DLine from teeing off on Purdy.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

Entering this week he was like 4th in the MVP betting odds. He can be a tier 1 QB depending on your definition.

He's had nice stretches and has been battle tested and clutch but nothing about any of his numbers this year especially, should have him in MVP talks especially when you dive into the metrics.

Top 4 in the MVP betting odds is what it is.

Entering this week he was like 4th in the MVP betting odds. He can be a tier 1 QB depending on your definition.

He's had nice stretches and has been battle tested and clutch but nothing about any of his numbers this year especially, should have him in MVP talks especially when you dive into the metrics.

That speaks more to the pour class than anything. It's Brock and then a big drop off IMHO.

That speaks more to the pour class than anything. It's Brock and then a big drop off IMHO.
eagles should have invested in OL to the type of QB Hurts is, like you said about our OL and JG

So are you arguing that there is only 1 top tier QB in the NFL? and that sole top tier QB is Brock?

eagles should have invested in OL to the type of QB Hurts is, like you said about our OL and JG

Huh? They were great in PP against our tier 1 DL. You'll have ask YAC but I'm sure PFF had them at 13.5s before pressure. LOL.

So are you arguing that there is only 1 top tier QB in the NFL? and that sole top tier QB is Brock?

Odds have to include the top 3-4 players. But yes, in the NFC, without question. Nobody is in Brock's league right now. The others are tier 2, IMHO.

Huh? They were great in PP against our tier 1 DL. You'll have ask YAC but I'm sure PFF had them at 13.5s before pressure. LOL.
The OL didn't help the QB, so they should have invested in the right OL. just like the time you said our OL wasn't the right OL to make jimmy better

Eany to be great when the entirety of the design was to contain your qb. 9ers still got Hurts off his spot consistently
Share 49ersWebzone