LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 158 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
If you subtract feliciano I think this is the worst group kyles has since he took over coaching... The whole right side is turnstile bad... Brendel is worse than that previous underachiever we had at center too.

I don't recall us having that before.

Alex Mack.

It's a fair point. The difference has really been health overall and like you said, having Feliciano step in and play as well as Banks and better than Burford. Run blocking has been excellent though...probably the best we've had. Pass protection? About the same or a little worse.

I was thinking of richburg. At least he could hike the ball properly unlike brendel who 25% of the time is throwing grounders to purdy.

Banks and Trent are good. The problem is the rest of the bunch other than feliciano are like a sieve. The dams always broken by someone on that right side or middle.

Even Trent and banks have spotted a bad game each which means if say 80% of the time it's been near instant pressure prior to feliciano stepping in for burford.

It's the worst it's been in shanahans tenure IMO. We should run chips with tight ends near every play they are so bad.

Oh, I see your angle now. That makes sense.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 10, 2024 at 4:33 PM ]
You're new here though. I've been showing these trends for YEARS. Everyone from JonnyDel to thl to Phoenix to even NY have come around to understand the importance of that marriage in terms of giving you the best odds to win a Superbowl. It's not the only way but............

Beautiful sneak-in line (after the ultimate Namedrop ) you weren't saying before the season ended ("You NEED a Tier 1 OL",..transformed into "You NEED BOTH!") Funny that it comes now that the season is over and no one "Has BOTH!"

For those of you that do not know,...this is his way of backing out of commitments he's already made long ago.

I guess we cannot say he's never said it's not the only way now?

And it is a NEED, changed into a Joint-NEED, changed into not a NEED at all. All at the same time.

The funny thing to me are those that fall for these sneak-in 180's without clearly spotting them.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 10, 2024 at 6:08 PM ]

We're talking probability. Odds. Not a guarantee.

|

|

Uhmmmm....no? We were talking a guarantee,...like,..the entire time. Hence, the word "NEED" shoved down everyone's throat constantly.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
annoyed probably.. i just don't see the need to knock one thing down to promote another theory.

as for deficiencies being spotlighted... yes we all saw that we needed better QB play in those games

Pretty clear we didn't all see it.
Originally posted by random49er:
You're new here though. I've been showing these trends for YEARS. Everyone from JonnyDel to thl to Phoenix to even NY have come around to understand the importance of that marriage in terms of giving you the best odds to win a Superbowl. It's not the only way but............

Beautiful sneak-in line after the ultimate Namedrop ) you weren't saying before the season ended ("You NEED a Tier 1 OL",..transformed into "You NEED BOTH!") Funny that it comes now that the season is over and no one "Has BOTH!"

For those of you that do not know,...this is his way of backing out of commitments he's already made long ago.

I guess we cannot say he's never said it's not the only way now?

And it is a NEED, changed into a Joint-NEED, changed into not a NEED at all. All at the same time.

The funny thing to me are those that fall for these sneak-in 180's without clearly spotting them.
dude has to lie over and over.. lol
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
annoyed probably.. i just don't see the need to knock one thing down to promote another theory.

as for deficiencies being spotlighted... yes we all saw that we needed better QB play in those games

Pretty clear we didn't all see it.
lol, sorry i meant all who are genuine
you don't see the truth !

The truth:
49ers #1 seed
Detroit # 3 seed
Phil # 5 seed

Whoever wins the SB will suddenly be the tier 1 OL.

Don't forget the "Tier 1-Trending" term created a couple months ago.

I mean, vocabulary is everything here, not sticking to an actual point.

We see this act year after year while guys like Faithul6 and Giedi will of course say "I agree " to further gaslight things,...lol. So be ready.
Originally posted by random49er:
you don't see the truth !

The truth:
49ers #1 seed
Detroit # 3 seed
Phil # 5 seed

Whoever wins the SB will suddenly be the tier 1 OL.

Don't forget the "Tier 1-Trending" term created a couple months ago.

I mean, vocabulary is everything here, not sticking to an actual point.

We see this act year after year while guys like Faithul6 and Giedi will of course say "I agree " to further gaslight things,...lol. So be ready.
you know whats in common between NC,4f6 and Gied... all big jimmy supporters
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Translation: now I can run around unchecked while I continue to b******t everyone and silence means I am right.

Some people enjoy only being in echo chambers. That's why Twitter is an absolute poison to our society

My oh My,...did this thread take a turn today.

The poor guy simply wants his own thread. Tacked at the top if possible.

Is that too much to ask?

this is good today guys.

This probably got lost in the gossip-girls circle jerk but for those interested, here are BT's OL ranks heading into the playoffs. He has 3 teams in Tier 1 (Elite) in Philly, Detroit & Dallas, no Tier 2's (Very Good) and a bunch of Tier 3's (Good/Above Average), Bucs, 49ers, etc.

https://establishtherun.com/thorn-2024-offensive-line-playoff-rankings/
This probably got lost in the gossip-girls circle jerk but for those interested, here are BT's OL ranks heading into the playoffs. He has 3 teams in Tier 1 (Elite) in Philly, Detroit & Dallas, no Tier 2's (Very Good) and a bunch of Tier 3's (Good/Above Average), Bucs, 49ers, etc.

Did you finally pay for the subscription?
.... here are BT's OL ranks heading into the playoffs.

Yes....because the whole board worships Brandon Thorne.

His rankings should drive 75% of the discussion here, clearly.
Originally posted by YACBros85:

What do you think?
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 11, 2024 at 8:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

What do you think?

Idk. NC mentioned the 49ers but when you click on the link it only allows you to see the eagles, lions, cowboys and bucs without a subscription.
Share 49ersWebzone