There are 137 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
That info is from Brandon Thorn and TrenchWarfare heading into the playoffs; of which I've been posting for ages, even pre season, weekly and heading into the playoffs this year for you.

No,....give us his preseason rankings if he is an expert,...not postseason where he gets to pick his best lines from the best teams.

But even if he was/is doing a great job,...his postseason data is tarnished. In any educational field or argument, we can't use his data because it's possibly corrupted, due to the fact that he personally sells subscriptions that are tied to his "personal-opinion" (not calculated) rankings.

Perhaps your HS teachers didn't get into it very much but we can't sit here and rely on his information due to conflict-of-interest. Now being legalized, betting is a thing now, and he doesn't hide the effort of trying to draw in people that are perhaps a little addicted to gambling. This is his audience,...and he has to appease them,...not form and share his unadulterated opinion.

Yac's rankings -- as an example -- are more credible because he is not here making a dime from putting this stuff in excel, sorting it, and sharing it.

It is not about whose "rankings" are more "predictive" (of a future that has already happened btw ). It is about credibility. We have to start there.

You clearly are a politician just based on your posting style and willingness to ignore those that don't fall for such tricks,...but yeah. No more about the guy selling subscriptions and his postseason (not preseason) rankings.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 14, 2024 at 9:43 AM ]
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

Rushing yards per attempt

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

Where is the evidence for KC dominating in the trenches?
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 14, 2024 at 9:46 AM ]
This thread is getting more and more unpleasant. So perhaps stop making personal comments and arguing the toss? Alternatively we can either lock the thread for a month or so or suspend the posters responsible?
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

If one O line was dominating over the other, where is the evidence?
Proof he doesn't watch games
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

When did this become a betting site? I thought it was a 49er fan site, and that we were here to share unbiased opinions of what's going on?
[ Edited by English on Jan 14, 2024 at 9:57 AM ]
Originally posted by English:
This thread is getting more and more unpleasant. So perhaps stop making personal comments and arguing the toss? Alternatively we can either lock the thread for a month or so or suspend the posters responsible?
Yes, NC is turning thread with non-factual post and insulting everyone when they question him.

everyone should be able to counter any post made here, it's just the insults from him get these non football posts
Originally posted by NCommand:
I'm not arguing with anyone...as usual, just bringing you the info. Do what you will with it.

That info is from Brandon Thorn and TrenchWarfare heading into the playoffs; of which I've been posting for ages, even pre season, weekly and heading into the playoffs this year for you.

The games clearly proved that accurate if you really watched the trenches and not just the QB (or at least reviewed what affected that QB and running game). Miami has a lot of work to do on both lines.

Is the term, "You need both (OL+QB playing at a tier 1 level)" being auto-deleted from every single one of my posts? Either that or a handful of recipients are omitting half of the balance/formula and/or only retaining half of it because we're in the OL thread? It's the oddest thing to me. Ha

lol so I don't watch the "trenches" ? bro I could name damn near every OL that's in the playoffs. The QB and scheme changed that offense in Texas more than anything.

With a healthy OL Miami is doing just fine. Again they were so banged up on both sides of the ball. KC's OTs are liabilities NOT a strength of that team.

Their strength on D is Chris Jones, their corners and scheme.

that game was more about the weather and QB play than anything.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jan 14, 2024 at 9:55 AM ]
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

They weren't, not from what I saw.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Yes, NC is turning thread with non-factual post and insulting everyone when they question him.

everyone should be able to counter any post made here, it's just the insults from him get these non football posts

Simple solution: Give him his own thread. Anyone that wants to disagree with him and Brandon Thorn can enter it, and he gets what he really wants, which is his own space. jonnydel gets the same now (I mean he actually contributes something, but still).

Let those that really are interested in discussing the OL come here. See the injury thread.
Originally posted by random49er:
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

When did this become a betting site? I thought it was a 49er fan site, and that we were here to share unbiased opinions of what's going on?

Agreed thank you.

please do not post links to betting sites.

Originally posted by random49er:

Simple solution: Give him his own thread. Anyone that wants to disagree with him and Brandon Thorn can enter it, and he gets what he really wants, which is his own space. jonnydel gets the same now (I mean he actually contributes something, but still).

Let those that really are interested in discussing the OL come here. See the injury thread.

Simpler solution: park him then you won't see the posts that irritate you. That is why the facility exists.

No. If a poster posts insults, you should report the post. If you don't, then clearly it didn't bother you. You know that quite well enough as do most of the other posters here. Anyone who posts insults, regardless of the apparent justification, is likely to face consequences.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

Not everyone watched it because it was on peacock…which is hilarious when they comment on how the trenches played.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Pressure rate allowed

MIA- 28.3%
KC- 34.9%

MIA- 4.2
KC- 4.3

Not everyone watched it because it was on peacock…which is hilarious when they comment on how the trenches played.

The difference in the game was 2 things for me. 1) KC was dedicated to running the ball. They ran the ball 34 times while MIA only ran it 18 times. 2) When pressured, Mahomes performed better than Tua. In terms of protecting the ball, 1st down rate as well as YPA.
The difference in the game was 2 things for me. 1) KC was dedicated to running the ball. They ran the ball 34 times while MIA only ran it 18 times. 2) When pressured, Mahomes performed better than Tua. In terms of protecting the ball, 1st down rate as well as YPA.

It's what Mahomes does. Instead that's spun to giving all the credit to the O line.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 14, 2024 at 10:33 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone