LISTEN: 49ers Prepare For Ailing Rams →

There are 153 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by random49er:
Game's not over but how's that aggregate score checkin out?

Clearly the Packers O line is the difference

Me personally? I am on my way to being 3 for 3 on my picks.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Clearly the Packers O line is the difference

Let's prepare ourselves now

Originally posted by YACBros85:

I like you going 5 for 6. Philly needs to complete the collapse
OL, DL, QB. You need both. I mean 3.

What about continual coverage busts by your DBs in the playoffs?

Can we say "You need 4" now?
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 14, 2024 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

I like you going 5 for 6. Philly needs to complete the collapse

I think there is a good chance we face them in the chip again.
LMAO. Did Dallas and the Packers even NEED trenches this game? Wow!

It was like, "One Mississippi, two Mississippi" pick 6. And "One Mississippi, two Mississippi" TD.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 14, 2024 at 4:25 PM ]
OL, DL, QB. You need both. I mean 3.

What about continual coverage busts by your DBs in the playoffs?

Can we say "You need 4" now?

Originally posted by English:
This thread is getting more and more unpleasant. So perhaps stop making personal comments and arguing the toss? Alternatively we can either lock the thread for a month or so or suspend the posters responsible?

If you guys were to enforce something, I would do the suspend posters thing. Shouldn't punish all for a few, but thats just my 2 cents.
Cowboys O line gave Dak a good amount of time in the pocket on the eye test. Dak can't handle solid coverage and when you take away his 1st read he panics. Love completely negated the cowboys pressure today. That is why some think trenches were not needed today. What a joke.

Cowboys O line gave Dak a good amount of time in the pocket on the eye test. Dak can't handle solid coverage and when you take away his 1st read he panics. Love completely negated the cowboys pressure today. That is why some think trenches were not needed today. What a joke.
oh so now we can wipe out how much OL importance is, cause the better OL didn't win ?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 14, 2024 at 4:34 PM ]
Announcer mentioned that guys really weren't getting open the way they were supposed to. The film will tell all.

It's why the idea that just give a QB time and he'll be great has always been crap. It negates how hard the position is to play and the quality of the QB.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
oh so now we can wipe out how much OL importance is, cause the better OL didn't win ?

Actually, I wouldn't say that either. vs playoff teams pressure efficiency stats, I have GB's O line ranked higher than DAL's O line. But that is not the mainatream perception.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 14, 2024 at 4:43 PM ]
Give NC credit on one thing, Dak did look like Jimmy G today. Wonder if Cowboy fans are blaming their O line.
Share 49ersWebzone