LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 223 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by steiber:
This is a spot the packers have invested draft capital on and last night it showed. The 49ers need to do the same this year, add a tackle and guard/center within the first four picks.

Our problem is not prioritizing OL/DL in the draft. Our problem is our ID'ing don't work so good..

Plus Side in last few years:
Bosa (no brainer), DJ Jones

Neutral
McG(meh), Banks? lots of late round guys still in the pipeline

Negative Side
Thomas, Kinlaw, Garnett.

Outside a no-brainer in TW, trades have been just as bad.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Same s**t every year.

With the exception of the FailFive, it's very obvious what's likely to cost us (same s**t every year): unit pass protection, secondary, key injuries and QB TO's.

Hell, if not for Love's final 4 failed drives, it would have been 1 and done last night.
Who's formula has been proven to be better so far?
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 21, 2024 at 6:45 AM ]
Betting against our team. Completely failing at every turn of the way. Now counting us out before its even over. We need to boo this man.
So glad I don't have to see the mirco stat spin anymore.
How did he know it was me, if he has me on mute? Just a loser who cannot accept defeat.
[ Edited by YACBros85 on Jan 21, 2024 at 6:50 AM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Same s**t every year.

With the exception of the FailFive, it's very obvious what's likely to cost us (same s**t every year): unit pass protection, secondary, key injuries and QB TO's.

Hell, if not for Love's final 4 failed drives, it would have been 1 and done last night.

The defense wasn't pretty either but a lot of the big plays our guys lost their footing! That's enraging in its own way becuse it's our field and they don't seem to know it?! Gb only slipped like once. Explain that s**t.

Love is good but also young. It showed last night. When he felt the pressure to win he made terrible decisions. Purdy was doing that until the last drive. He kinda flipped it and kept it simple as he said. Take what they give you. That's literally how Brady won. He would dink/dunk you to deathbed that's what you gave him.

Now let's inform our friends here a great o line is a qb's best friend. We don't have backyard ball wizard Lamar Jackson, we have a natural pocket passer who only scrambles as a last resort. He needs way better protection than what he tends to get if we're going to win.
Originally posted by YACBros85:
How did he know it was me, if he has me on mute? Just a loser who cannot accept defeat.

Haha. Wants to be as public, controlling, and loud as possible.

But needs his daily layup passes from the same circle and a "safe space" at the same time.

And for the record, I have campaigned for him being given his "safe space" elsewhere to advance the discussion in threads like these.
[ Edited by random49er on Jan 21, 2024 at 6:58 AM ]
Same s**t every year.

The defense wasn't pretty either but a lot of the big plays our guys lost their footing! That's enraging in its own way becuse it's our field and they don't seem to know it?! Gb only slipped like once. Explain that s**t.

Love is good but also young. It showed last night. When he felt the pressure to win he made terrible decisions. Purdy was doing that until the last drive. He kinda flipped it and kept it simple as he said. Take what they give you. That's literally how Brady won. He would dink/dunk you to deathbed that's what you gave him.

Now let's inform our friends here a great o line is a qb's best friend. We don't have backyard ball wizard Lamar Jackson, we have a natural pocket passer who only scrambles as a last resort. He needs way better protection than what he tends to get if we're going to win.

Yup.

Piss poor attention to details. You think a soccer player doesn't go out and test his cleats based on the conditions? No excuses at home especially. I've seen this time and time again here too. So annoying.

Yeah, as always, when we can't stay on script, the entire team plays upside down and left handed from Kyle to the Waterboy.
Same s**t every year.

Yup.

Piss poor attention to details. You think a soccer player doesn't go out and test his cleats based on the conditions? No excuses at home especially. I've seen this time and time again here too. So annoying.

Yeah, as always, when we can't stay on script, the entire team plays upside down and left handed from Kyle to the Waterboy.

I played soccer growing up. So yes that's mind boggling to me.

Same s**t every year.

Yup.

I played soccer growing up. So yes that's mind boggling to me.

Same.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Same s**t every year.

QB injuries were solved with Brock Purdy replacing Jimmy. Unit pass protection improved throughout the year and survived a strong Packers DLine. If Kyle is given a bit more time to actually focus on the draft instead of focusing on replacing poached coaches - maybe he'd have a better day one draft record.
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by YACBros85:

Haha. Wants to be as public, controlling, and loud as possible.

But needs his daily layup passes from the same circle and a "safe space" at the same time.

And for the record, I have campaigned for him being given his "safe space" elsewhere to advance the discussion in threads like these.

The incredible projection here and irony in your comment is not lost on me.

Cool beans

I can only imagine but all I see is, "Posts by (name) are being hidden. Click here to change your settings."

LOL. I will not change the setting.

I highly recommend blocking the fake news. Don't read tabloids. At this point, they are the smallest of minorities on the subject. Low budget trolling and living rent free. Let them have it.
Share 49ersWebzone