There are 273 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
he said he lost a few weeks ago because the formula is broken

And to give him credit, he offered to pay me already. That would be b******t though. A bet is a bet and he's alive. I don't believe in formulas, lol.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
So you had KC SF and he had DET PHI?

That's right.

We push when the Ravens win, lol.

I think he was dispirited that the formula was broken, in that I think there's no tier 1 OL and tier 1 QB combo. Yet he remains in the bet. This is my interpretation, but I'm no SME.

And to give him credit, he offered to pay me already. That would be b******t though. A bet is a bet and he's alive. I don't believe in formulas, lol.
the old take my money now before it's final tactic ehh ..gotta watch this guy. would probably rob a old lady for her teeth and explain to her that it was someone else while wearing them

the old take my money now before it's final tactic ehh ..gotta watch this guy. would probably rob a old lady for her teeth and explain to her that it was someone else while wearing them

Takin command of those teeth, to assess their tier. That's SME stuff, don't question it.
This AM on "Get UP", Louis Riddick was defending the criticisms of Brock Purdy.

Not an exact quote but close, - "if you want to identify a weakness of the 49'ers look at the right side of the OLine. Detroit DE player [forget his name] is going to have a field day against McKivitz.'

Again - NOT an exact quote but close enough.

He's absolutely correct.

I guess Kittle will be used in passing situations as a blocker. instead of a receiver.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Not an exact quote but close, - "if you want to identify a weakness of the 49'ers look at the right side of the OLine. Detroit DE player [forget his name] is going to have a field day against McKivitz.'

He's absolutely correct.

I guess Kittle will be used in passing situations as a blocker. instead of a receiver.

Yeah, that's the strategy, it's like with Nick he doesn't get one on ones, and neither should Hutchinson. You can still get a chip and go out on a route.

He's absolutely correct.

Yeah, that's the strategy, it's like with Nick he doesn't get one on ones, and neither should Hutchinson. You can still get a chip and go out on a route.

I'm sure Juzcheck [sp] will also be used from time to time.
So you have to win the SB? SF vs BAL wouldn't win for you? Feels like it should, cuz your team made it furthest.

Correct. To win the bet, one of either of our teams has to win the game.

I thought it was who went furthest?

He's absolutely correct.

This is why I call em Juice

That's right.

I think he was dispirited that the formula was broken, in that I think there's no tier 1 OL and tier 1 QB combo. Yet he remains in the bet. This is my interpretation, but I'm no SME.

The formula was never a OL + QB combo. It was always top OL until recently,

He's absolutely correct.

Kyle needs to take out Hutch like he did with the other dangerous DL..
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

That's right.

Yup. And in the same season he changed it to OL+QB the formula got broke. 🤣

That's right.

Ha. That's exactly right. At least half the formula (OL) is still working pretty darn good. I mean, it's Detroit...in the Championship game. Say that out loud with a straight face. LOL

He's absolutely correct.

CMC especially. Juice and Kittle as well. That's their advantage. And we should have an advantage with their all pro G out and an ailing C.
[ Edited by NCommand on Jan 23, 2024 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

That's right.

Yup. And in the same season he changed it to OL+QB the formula got broke. 🤣
Share 49ersWebzone