LISTEN: Do The 49ers Have Cause For Concern? →

There are 221 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Real question is how did the Chiefs and 49ers make it this far without it?

Only one person on this forum wants a Lions/Ravens SuperBowl.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 24, 2024 at 9:50 AM ]
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I'm not against picking a corner if he's a better fit than any of the O linemen at that point. I don't know anything about the corner from Toledo . Things often change after they get a chance to see these guys up close at the combine.

Same. Corner or OL BPA would be ideal.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
How the f**k is DET not "tier 1" in regards to the OL?

Who's saying they aren't? YAC?

You are lol. This dang thread. Ppl always throwing nonsense out there. Did you say DET is no longer tier 1? I was told up and down yesterday that you said exactly that. Now you seem nonplussed.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
You are lol. This dang thread. Ppl always throwing nonsense out there. Did you say DET is no longer tier 1? I was told up and down yesterday that you said exactly that. Now you seem nonplussed.

Theres one main source of nonsense
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Theres one main source of nonsense

Well let's see how this goes here..
Well let's see how this goes here..

Just stating clear facts.

I'd much rather spend this thread talking about future prospects then BS tiers from a site no one pays for.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
They had QBs going 1,2,3. They also had Bo Nix being selected around 20 to the Chargers. The were a few edge guys and a few WRs but this is an unusually strong year for O linemen so I guess that's why they predict so many going in the 1st round. Things can change after the combine.

Honestly hard to put a lot of stock in a mock draft that has Bo Nix going to the Chargers, lol.

Wasn't it that he pushed back against the idea that 'half the formula worked'?

Makes sense, if we know what a formula is lol.

#rentfree
Originally posted by YACBros85:

#rentfree

got em

Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Smokey cracking the code again
Originally posted by YACBros85:

#rentfree

got em

Our balls are in your court
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

Smokey cracking the code again

It can be tough to do when having to sift through all the b******t

OMG. Why even entertain their twists, lies, comprehension issues and low budget trolling?

TrenchWarfare and Brandon Thorn moved teams WEEKLY up and down tiers based on key injuries upon setting up weekly OL/DL matchups. For instance, we moved from tier 1 DL to 2 when Hargrave was ailing and AA was out. Make sense? Apparently not to a micro group in here.

I have no idea what he's got Detroit at ATM, but I'm willing to bet losing an all pro G and having a stud C trying to play through an MCL and ankle injury just 6 days removed just might factor into that. LOL.

Tier 1 still? Tier 2? Who cares. Exploit it with our tier 1 DL!!!
OMG. Why even entertain their twists, lies, comprehension issues and low budget trolling?

TrenchWarfare and Brandon Thorn moved teams WEEKLY up and down tiers based on key injuries upon setting up weekly OL/DL matchups. For instance, we moved from tier 1 DL to 2 when Hargrave was ailing and AA was out. Make sense? Apparently not to a micro group in here.

I have no idea what he's got Detroit at ATM, but I'm willing to bet losing an all pro G and having a stud C trying to play through an MCL and ankle injury just 6 days removed just might factor into that. LOL.

Tier 1 still? Tier 2? Who cares. Exploit it with our tier 1 DL!!!

Finally something this forum can agree on.
Share 49ersWebzone