There are 273 users in the forums

49ers Offensive Line

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Holy sh**

We can't keep sending this guy out there to protect Brock. Bartch and Zakelj suck but at least they wouldn't be basically a door with no hinges. I mean WOW, the way Brendel looks is absolutely TERRIFYING.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 21, 2024 at 4:08 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Holy sh**

We can't keep sending this guy out there to protect Brock. Bartch and Zakelj suck but at least they wouldn't be basically a door with no hinges. I mean WOW, the way Brendel looks is absolutely TERRIFYING.

Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

I mean, the dude falls down and gets crumpled up in a ball on contact. Once in awhile? OK. But back to back games? And supposedly multiple times too? That's absolutely unjustifiable to keep him out there anymore.
Holy sh**

I was just thinking of Bartch and how maybe he should come in. We need *something* lol
This damn team ALWAYS has some GLARING CATASTROPHIC DISASTER on the offensive line.

All the Dlines coming up already know who to attack #brendel #soft #moist
We're screwed. Unless Brendel gets injured, there's no chance he gets replaced until Feliciano comes back.

Basically, Jake sucks a lot, but Bartch and Zak suck much better oline is F'd at center
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
We're screwed. Unless Brendel gets injured, there's no chance he gets replaced until Feliciano comes back.

"Best roster in the league"

Originally posted by Koldo:

"Best roster in the league"

I don't care what they say. I care what they actually do. If they don't try feliciano they are dumb as rocks.

As the great Randy Savage said, the cream rises to the top.

Can you imagine the crew of warm bodies you have to assemble for that to be Jake Brendel?
Looking at our free agent options after this season for center, there's not much...

Connor Williams
Ryan Kelley
Coleman Shelton
Drew Dahlman
Brad Bozeman
Looking at our free agent options after this season for center, there's not much...

Connor Williams
Ryan Kelley
Coleman Shelton
Drew Dahlman
Brad Bozeman

The answers as before are going to be in the draft but unless something changes with Kyle, I think they'll continue just trying to get by at the position.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Connor Williams
Ryan Kelley
Coleman Shelton
Drew Dahlman
Brad Bozeman

The answers as before are going to be in the draft but unless something changes with Kyle, I think they'll continue just trying to get by at the position.

I think we are going to have to get lucky with a UDFA or late pick.

Nugent might have a shot. I thought Ilm Manning had upside.. But they got rid of him.. I don't know what they see everyday, but man.. We need a long-term option at the position..
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Connor Williams
Ryan Kelley
Coleman Shelton
Drew Dahlman
Brad Bozeman

I think we are going to have to get lucky with a UDFA or late pick.

Nugent might have a shot. I thought Ilm Manning had upside.. But they got rid of him.. I don't know what they see everyday, but man.. We need a long-term option at the position..

If they have any desire to win a SB this year they better find a short term solution
Share 49ersWebzone