LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 267 users in the forums

Talked to a 49er player today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Dud he say Jed York plays with lego
its minecraft

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jun 15, 2016 at 1:13 PM ]
Talked to a 49er today as well. Didn't get much though.

I talked to a guy who works at the 76 station. He doesn't even like the 49ers.
Originally posted by jedediahyork:

Like he'd tell you that
Originally posted by TexasDuck:

Like he'd tell you that

Favorite team must be the 76ers.
well, he works at a gas station
Most people don't bring the job home. When your out with friends, nobody wants to hear about your work crap and you usually don't want to bring it up when your out to have fun with friends. If you see a professional athlete outside of his work environment and ask a question related to his job, most likely you will get a standard response. Do you really expect anything more? Really?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
cc needs to get out of Iowa sometime.

why?
gas is 2.15 here
a frosted mug of beer is 1.25
got a nice two bedroom apt with free garbage water and cable for 470 dollars a month
i can take you guys to get a great iowa steak,. corn fed cattle. for 12 bucks

yah but no professional athletes will talk to you.

I would rather have the cheap rent and gas
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by badguy_1:
I talked with a member of the team who I won't say about a couple issues regarding the team. I asked about what the teams thoughts of chip were, he said they love him. A total players coach, and he had no idea why he got a bad rap in Philly. He mentioned the whole team felt this way. He also stated that most of the team doesn't care/know much about the kaep situation.

they said the same thing about Dumbsula, only Dumbsula really was a dumb ass.

btw a buddy of mine had drinks with Bruce Miller out in concord a month back and they talked about 49ers football and how dumb the whole team thought Dumbsula was
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
cc needs to get out of Iowa sometime.

why?
gas is 2.15 here
a frosted mug of beer is 1.25
got a nice two bedroom apt with free garbage water and cable for 470 dollars a month
i can take you guys to get a great iowa steak,. corn fed cattle. for 12 bucks

yah but no professional athletes will talk to you.

I would rather have the cheap rent and gas

Yah but I spoke with my dude franky g a few years ago. Good dude

Originally posted by TexasDuck:
This isn't meant to be trolling, but if you look back at Philly in 2013, players were saying the same thing. He needs to sustain it. I think he can. Oregon players love him to death

Reminds me of the Harbaugh thing. College players loved these guys cause they are gone in 2-3 years and in comes a batch of new guys. When you have to be around the same guys for 5 or 10 years, you have to change your approach than if you are only keeping the same guys for 2-3 years
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
I talked with a member of the team who I won't say about a couple issues regarding the team. I asked about what the teams thoughts of chip were, he said they love him. A total players coach, and he had no idea why he got a bad rap in Philly. He mentioned the whole team felt this way. He also stated that most of the team doesn't care/know much about the kaep situation.

they said the same thing about Dumbsula, only Dumbsula really was a dumb ass.

btw a buddy of mine had drinks with Bruce Miller out in concord a month back and they talked about 49ers football and how dumb the whole team thought Dumbsula was

IIRC, he also said the FO are a bunch of idiots and Harbaugh was a genius.
Talking to Barrysandwich in person would be a bigger thrill than talking to a player from a team that's about to go 2-14
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
I can understand the OP's intent to leave the player nameless.

It's quite possible the player gave him truthful, sincere information and he just wanted to keep it that way.

I almost had doubts about uncovering Tony Parrish's thoughts to me about Harbaugh and the 2014 Niners, and he had been off the team for almost 10 years.

JT, that's pretty cool about Parrish. I've seen him out at the bars in the OC with my twin and he says what's up to "da twins mannnnn" every time we see him. He likes white girls and our girlfriends too I even have a picture of the three of us at a club. I will post that if someone tells me the quickest or easiest way to do so. This guy is so nice and talks about anything. My bro is a die hard Bears fan so the fact that we both loved him when he was on our teams makes him trip out. I always win by saying Tony made the Pro bowl on the Niners with a broken hand and could not on the Bears. Ha ha.

When Keyshawn Johnson was with the bucs I saw him at a gas station in Beverly Hills and I had to lie to him so he would open up to me. I told him he was my favorite receiver of all time behind only Jerry Rice and Terrel Owens. He said thank you so much. I also told him that I feel bad for him that he has Brad Johnson passing to him he started cracking up and said yeah Brad Johnson ain't the best qb. It was pretty damn funny. I also told him they would win a Super Bowl with that s**tty quarterback and he started laughing. At least he was cool with everything
[ Edited by elguapo on Jun 16, 2016 at 11:43 AM ]

lol
Share 49ersWebzone