LISTEN: Do The 49ers Need To Make A Trade? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Talked to a 49er player today

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I remember when I talked to the Bro at The Wagon in downtown San Jose. Dude was drunk lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Yup. The honeymoon is the best. Over time that changes.

People said the same s**t about Tomsula a year ago.

This.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by BimmerKing:
Originally posted by cciowa:
i never believe this stuff and yes i am being harsh. players do not just go around saying random stuff to random fans in my opinion. i do not care if its this story being positive about chip or the infamous " i just happened to talk to bruce miller at a bar"
gibberish.

That gibberish comes with photo evidence included btw.

Roughly 12 years ago in Philly I saw McNabb at a Dave & Busters on Delaware Ave (those of you from Philly know where this is). Huge joint. Was at the bar and let's just say he and his entourage weren't at all interested in talking to anyone but themselves. I've run into Ricky Watters and even Eric Allen (while they were both playing) at a Superfresh in Voorhees, NJ and no one was just gushing to have a conversation with random folks. They just wanted to enjoy their private time like everyone else. So I agree with the skepticism.

I agree ninergm
I was at Del fresco steakhouse in Denver on the Friday night before Denver played the steelers in the playoffs. It was in a back room where there were only four tables and he was eating with a big guy that i didn't recognize that made Demarcus look small! Lol! Even though Demarcus nodded at me when I was looking at him, I would have never even approached him because you just had the feeling that he wanted to be left alone.
He had steak and ate two loafs of the bread and him and his buddy drank two bottles of red whine in the hour and a half I was there!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
I agree ninergm
I was at Del fresco steakhouse in Denver on the Friday night before Denver played the steelers in the playoffs. It was in a back room where there were only four tables and he was eating with a big guy that i didn't recognize that made Demarcus look small! Lol! Even though Demarcus nodded at me when I was looking at him, I would have never even approached him because you just had the feeling that he wanted to be left alone.
He had steak and ate two loafs of the bread and him and his buddy drank two bottles of red whine in the hour and a half I was there!

and if they choose to engage in conversation with random fans. they are not nor should they go off on a rant about fellow players . ownership coaches etc in my opinion
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I remember when I talked to the Bro at The Wagon in downtown San Jose. Dude was drunk lol

The Bro
ONE TIME.. I ran into Bryant Young and Aaron Taylor here in downtown LA... It was a weekday during lunch time and there were only my buddy and I having some chicken wings and beer when both sat next to us at the bar..

It was the year we were trying to re-sign Dana Stubblefield back from Washington.. I asked both BY and Aaron Taylor if they can sign my Notre Dame back pack and both were nice enough to sign it.. We didnt' wanna bother them by trying to talk to them more, but we asked if it was ok for the bar tender to take a photo of us 4..

Aaron Taylor asked if we were a Packer fan, but I had to tell him the truth (niner fan here) but how I also wished that we coulda drafted him over BAR NONE!!
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
I agree ninergm

and if they choose to engage in conversation with random fans. they are not nor should they go off on a rant about fellow players . ownership coaches etc in my opinion

I agree!
I talked to a 68er today. He said, "I owe you one."

I also talked to a 6.9er. He kept interrupting with a period.
[ Edited by jedediahyork on Jun 17, 2016 at 2:32 PM ]
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mojave45:
Originally posted by LVJay:
I bumped into this guy in a bar who is a friend of an NBA player who just sits on the bench and collects a paycheck, and he knows a guy on an NFL team who does the same crap for a paycheck, and he knows a guy who is dating a hooker who also slept with a midget... the midget knows a 49er player and mentioned that the player said some nice things about Boy Jed and ChiBaalka

I know that isn't true because, according to the zone, which us infallible, no one ever liked Jed. Not even his mom. The rest sounds legit though.

Lol damn that's tough on the kid

2 years ago Braylon Edwards was visiting the hotel I work at and I mentioned to him that I was a 49er fan and I was upset we couldn't get him more involved when he was with the team. I told him at the time I didn't really feel like we knew how to utilize our receivers and he said "Kaepernick f***ing sucks" and he went on to say the niners can't win it all with him at qb. I was surprised with how honest he was, but it just goes to show that sometimes you can get these players true feelings.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Jun 21, 2016 at 1:42 AM ]
Originally posted by badguy_1:
I talked with a member of the team who I won't say about a couple issues regarding the team. I asked about what the teams thoughts of chip were, he said they love him. A total players coach, and he had no idea why he got a bad rap in Philly. He mentioned the whole team felt this way. He also stated that most of the team doesn't care/know much about the kaep situation.
I find this so hard to believe. Even if this happened to me I would never share, lol. I know I would get roasted so bad, because it just sounds made up. If it is true, this player must never get talked to and was just happy someone recognized him.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:

As I was always told. No pics= no proof
Share 49ersWebzone