Wonder how he feels about QB's
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k it I'm on board

#ShannyLynch2017.

Nice!

Yup!

Let's just set expectations low and we will be happy. Do better than baalke! Draft for positions we need and no ACL projects in the first 6 rounds.
Doubtful he could be any worse than Baalke, especially if they bring in Dominik to back him up on the personnel side. I'll wait and see on this one.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
I love that he's not a suit. He's a football player and will want to win first and foremost.

That mentality is working well in DC right now.

It's working wonderfully in Denver. Lynch is going to be the face of the franchise. He's not going to be the personnel guy.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**k it I'm on board

#ShannyLynch2017.

I like this hire even more knowing that jcool hates it.

Who the hell knows if this is a good hire or not, only time will tell
John Elway didn't have a ton of experience before taking his football exec role, where he is basically the GM. As long as Lynch as good personnel guys around him, he should be fine.
Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
I know people are freaking out around the league but I think John Lynch is incredibly bright & he'll surround himself with smart dudes.
Hopefully he can find a safety that doesnt take horrible angles.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I love that he's not a suit. He's a football player and will want to win first and foremost.

Yeah. I'm not defending the pick. But I'm not sure how you can hate on it either. It's unorthodox, but that doesn't mean his draft picks and FA pickups will automatically suck.

People have a narrative in their mind on how these things are supposed to go -- and when that narrative isn't matched with reality everybody turns into chicken little.

Let s**t play out.
years have been wasted already trying to let s**t play out...at this point it's just ridiculous , I understand give the man a shot but we needed experience at both GM and coaching positions, what if Kyle isn't a great coach just a great OC.... get ready for another 10 years of bottom feeding.

• rdc1
  • Veteran
It's working wonderfully in Denver. Lynch is going to be the face of the franchise. He's not going to be the personnel guy.

New 49er GM job description Jed's talking puppet
Originally posted by okdkid:

Yeah. I'm not defending the pick. But I'm not sure how you can hate on it either. It's unorthodox, but that doesn't mean his draft picks and FA pickups will automatically suck.

People have a narrative in their mind on how these things are supposed to go -- and when that narrative isn't matched with reality everybody turns into chicken little.

Let s**t play out.

Not to make this political but this is the same asinine thinking that got that f**kin grease fire in the white house elected.
Da Fuq?
Warren Sapp as DC

Jk
Share 49ersWebzone