There are 157 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I don't think we're trading for a star, I see more like omenihu/willis type moves this year. I think with their 1st they may trade up for their future LT and plug him at RT but it can change if McKivitz ends up being reallly good as the year goes
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by NCommand:
I feel Lynch is going to need to make one more trade to help get us closer to the prize. An ODB-like move. Pass rusher? CB?

I wouldn't be mad at all. Brian Burns pass rush or Patrick Surtain cornerback would be absolutely great for me!
most likely on the defensive side, or maybe another TE that can help the RT.

OL would be a too late of a pick up to throw in our offense, unless.. it's someone in shannys past that is familiar with his scheme

TE is an underrated need. Nice call.
I feel Lynch is going to need to make one more trade to help get us closer to the prize. An ODB-like move. Pass rusher? CB?

I wouldn't be mad at all. Brian Burns pass rush or Patrick Surtain cornerback would be absolutely great for me!

OL would be a too late of a pick up to throw in our offense, unless.. it's someone in shannys past that is familiar with his scheme

probably can add RB to the list

probably can add RB to the list

LOL. Seriously.

This could make the most sense. Not too expensive, and I'm sure some teams would be willing to part with a TE if they are out of contention by the deadline. Even an average TE on another team is better than the crap we have behind Kittle.

Maybe the guy we drafted from Alabama can be that guy?
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

He sucks.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

We won't know until next year.
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

This could make the most sense. Not too expensive, and I'm sure some teams would be willing to part with a TE if they are out of contention by the deadline. Even an average TE on another team is better than the crap we have behind Kittle.

What happened to the Willis TE on the PS that was the star of the preseason ? Did another team swipe him up?

Edited:
just saw he's on the active roster. I haven't noticed him getting any reps. Maybe just ST
[ Edited by mitpdub on Sep 30, 2023 at 12:34 PM ]

Most definitely.

Most definitely.

LYNCH - I say we send Dallas' 4th to the Jets for Z-Wil !!! Let him sit here for 2 years and see where he at .. let see where he at !!!
Originally posted by 9moon:

Most definitely.

LYNCH - I say we send Dallas' 4th to the Jets for Z-Wil !!! Let him sit here for 2 years and see where he at .. let see where he at !!!

That'd be a waste of a draft pick, and also cap room. We got off Trey to get off his GTD money next year. Wilson has more GTD money in 2024 than Lance, so this is one of the more dumb trade ideas I've ever heard of.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

Most definitely.

That'd be a waste of a draft pick, and also cap room. We got off Trey to get off his GTD money next year. Wilson has more GTD money in 2024 than Lance, so this is one of the more dumb trade ideas I've ever heard of.

I'M sure would have said the same thing if you heard Lynch and and Shanny about to trade SUPERSTAR BUCKO to the Colts then..

AIN'T such thing as DUMB IDEA.. GO get some breakfast !!

Most definitely.

I'M sure would have said the same thing if you heard Lynch and and Shanny about to trade SUPERSTAR BUCKO to the Colts then..

No, it is a DUMB IDEA to trade for Zach Wilson, like I said we got off Trey to save $5.31M, now you want to add more money to 2024's salary cap? Ok great idea LMAO.

Most definitely.

No, it is a DUMB IDEA to trade for Zach Wilson, like I said we got off Trey to save $5.31M, now you want to add more money to 2024's salary cap? Ok great idea LMAO.

LMAO.. Ok, yeah, u post like you would have PUSHED to trade Trey and save that 5.31M before it all happened.. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone