There are 162 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Lynch get Jeremy Chinn and give a big middle finger to Philly and Siranni!!!
Who would we sit?

I second this. Sometimes making acquisitions is as much about cock blocking other teams as it is improving your own. The 2nd best thing about getting CMC was keeping him from going to LA.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who would we sit?

Chin can play Safety, Big slot corner, and LB. He would be all over the field in coverage and blitzing from any of those spots. With him and Greenlaw on the field, opposing WRs, RBs, and TEs would have to worry about getting laid out which will cause some alligator arm action from the pass catchers. Chinn fits our team mentality of being mean, physical, and aggressive. Let's give Wilks another toy or two to play with. He's earned it.
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Who would we sit?

Chin can play Safety, Big slot corner, and LB. He would be all over the field in coverage and blitzing from any of those spots. With him and Greenlaw on the field, opposing WRs, RBs, and TEs would have to worry about getting laid out which will cause some alligator arm action from the pass catchers. Chinn fits our team mentality of being mean, physical, and aggressive. Let's give Wilks another toy or two to play with. He's earned it.
If he can play corner, I don't see him sitting any of our LBs or safeties on the bench
Who would we sit?

Isaiah Oliver to special teams when playing small quick slot WRs

Lenoir/Ambry/Womack/Luter when it's a big slot WR

This is hilarious...

Only posting this here because I wouldn't mind a shirt like this of guys actually important to the team that aren't a player, like one that featured Lynch, Shanahan, and Jed York.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Oct 13, 2023 at 6:15 PM ]
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

I second this. Sometimes making acquisitions is as much about cock blocking other teams as it is improving your own. The 2nd best thing about getting CMC was keeping him from going to LA.

Good point!
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
If we're looking for a rental, I'd rather we go after Chase Young.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Any chance Lynch goes after Frank Clark as well?

I heard that Clark may go back to the Chefs. The 49ers don't really need another edge rusher now that they have Gregory. They still have Ferrel and Jackson as backups.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ark49er:
Who would we sit?

If he can play corner, I don't see him sitting any of our LBs or safeties on the bench

He can always be added in on certain plays or packages, someone doesn't need to sit all the time.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Koldo:
If we're looking for a rental, I'd rather we go after Chase Young.

49ers already got next to nothing for Randy Gregory, no doubt Chase Young is gonna cost more than a 6th round pick. In other words it's not happening. A versatile player like Chinn or a starting CB is all that's needed. What I'd like to see happen, trade for Chinn then sign Leonard Fournette then trade or send Mitchell to season ending IR.
Didn't know where to put this, but looks like Jack Hammer isn't who he says he is, check this out, fired by Press Democrat, https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/news/to-our-readers-the-press-democrat-terminates-services-of-49ers-blogger/
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Didn't know where to put this, but looks like Jack Hammer isn't who he says he is, check this out, fired by Press Democrat, https://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/news/to-our-readers-the-press-democrat-terminates-services-of-49ers-blogger/

Originally posted by OnTheClock:

This is hilarious...

Only posting this here because I wouldn't mind a shirt like this of guys actually important to the team that aren't a player, like one that featured Lynch, Shanahan, and Jed York.

wouldn't be caught dead in that tee lol
Who would we sit?

You.
Share 49ersWebzone