There are 298 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
I'll classify this as a false story:

They lost Milano for the year, this isn't surprising. Not sure why this is fake.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:

They lost Milano for the year, this isn't surprising. Not sure why this is fake.

Bills GM has been body slammed into those tables too many times.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yah this does make sense and with that said I can't think of a player in Buffalo I'd want for Greenlaw. I wouldn't even care for Diggs right now if they were offering him.

Cuz buyers buy and sellers sell, we are a buyer, why don't you call a seller? And we wonder why this city has a grand total, of zero Super Bowls.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Cuz buyers buy and sellers sell, we are a buyer, why don't you call a seller? And we wonder why this city has a grand total, of zero Super Bowls.

You miss every shot you don't take. Nothing wrong with a phone call.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Meanwhile our biggest rival to make it to the Super Bowl…

That's a bit of an overreaction.

What is? A 6-1 eagles team that went to the SB being our biggest rival in the NFC? They desperately needed safety help and got it.

Why would this be false? Everyone is calling.
Hunter will be a Niner by tomorrow
Originally posted by bud49:

Bills GM has been body slammed into those tables too many times.

I hope Lynch at least said..... Greenlaw and AA for their... Greg Rousseau and Ed Oliver !!!
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Meanwhile our biggest rival to make it to the Super Bowl…

That's a bit of an overreaction.

How is that an overaction. Do you think the Lions, Cowboys, or Seahawks are making the SB?

He's talking about already proclaiming Philly to be SB locks. Seriously this is a 2 team race for the NFC

This

I think both you and FredFlinstone read that as "Meanwhile our biggest rival is making the SB"

But he actually said "Meanwhile our biggest rival to make it to the Super Bowl…"

NY wasn't saying they're a lock, and it's not an overreaction to say they're the #1 team we have to contend with to make it to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
LOL.
Originally posted by steiber:
LOL.

Originally posted by Kolohe:

Yah this does make sense and with that said I can't think of a player in Buffalo I'd want for Greenlaw. I wouldn't even care for Diggs right now if they were offering him.

Greenlaw for Josh Allen straight up?
Originally posted by steiber:
LOL.

Or the Vikings GM is saying...

"I know Kyle REALLY likes Kirk Cousins. Come on, just give us Purdy and we will give you Kirk."
Originally posted by IGSXIII:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Greenlaw for Josh Allen straight up?

I'm upping my COUNTER.... Greenlaw, AA, Moody and a 6th (2024) for... Ed, Greg and a 5th (2024) since 5th round has always been good for us..
Share 49ersWebzone