There are 375 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
we are a pile of trash and we might as well make a trade to improve the roster long term...none of this go all-in crap. we suck!
Originally posted by picklejuice:
we are a pile of trash and we might as well make a trade to improve the roster long term...none of this go all-in crap. we suck!

lol
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Trade away the future for Surtain. Maybe it might give them a spark

Agreed like the rams did with Ramsey

I doubt it would make a big difference Tbh. Not unless we can replace Wilks too

The highest paid and most overrated DL of all time might need a couple extra seconds to hit home on their pass rush. Corner might help a bit

It seems like every team has decided Bosa wont beat us. He is either chipped or doubled every snap. They don't care if Hargrave gets them once a game. AA and everyone else has been mediocre. So nobody is making them pay for scheming Bosa out of the game as much as possible. Not sure what it is exactly, probably a mix of stuff, but I do believe Kyle and John will try what is necessary to fix it.
We need to make a splash trade before the deadline if we want to be super bowl contenders
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We need to make a splash trade before the deadline if we want to be super bowl contenders

Not happening.
Knew the entire offseason that this team needed secondary help. Over 40 million in cap space and now grasping at straws looking for a trade. Everyone in the league knows the 49ers need corner help. They're going to be held hostage in all trade talks. This secondary as currently constructed isn't winning a Super Bowl. They can't beat the Browns with a backup QB and last night they couldn't cover anyone. What we need to do is draft a kicker with a 3rd round pick that can't convert 40 yard field goals. My God wake up Lynch and Shanagan.
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
Knew the entire offseason that this team needed secondary help. Over 40 million in cap space and now grasping at straws looking for a trade. Everyone in the league knows the 49ers need corner help. They're going to be held hostage in all trade talks. This secondary as currently constructed isn't winning a Super Bowl. They can't beat the Browns with a backup QB and last night they couldn't cover anyone. What we need to do is draft a kicker with a 3rd round pick that can't convert 40 yard field goals. My God wake up Lynch and Shanagan.

Lol I wish a corner was all that was needed to fix this team.
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

The highest paid and most overrated DL of all time might need a couple extra seconds to hit home on their pass rush. Corner might help a bit

It seems like every team has decided Bosa wont beat us. He is either chipped or doubled every snap. They don't care if Hargrave gets them once a game. AA and everyone else has been mediocre. So nobody is making them pay for scheming Bosa out of the game as much as possible. Not sure what it is exactly, probably a mix of stuff, but I do believe Kyle and John will try what is necessary to fix it.

Bosa is often one on one this year. Teams have seen that for whatever reason he isn't the same guy that he was last year. It seems like when the Niners blitz they often fail to get home. When other teams blitz the Niners the QB has to bail out. The Vikings blitz on nearly every play so the Niners knew it was coming. They did a pretty good job handling it.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Bosa is often one on one this year. Teams have seen that for whatever reason he isn't the same guy that he was last year. It seems like when the Niners blitz they often fail to get home. When other teams blitz the Niners the QB has to bail out. The Vikings blitz on nearly every play so the Niners knew it was coming. They did a pretty good job handling it.

Bosa showed this offseason that he was all about the money and this season has officially proven it.

He completely destroyed this organization and took it to the woodshed in pretty hilarious fashion. I'm really embarrassed I got his jersey for Christmas last year. Seriously thinking about not wearing it ever again.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Not happening.

We'll still have Wilks

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Bosa showed this offseason that he was all about the money and this season has officially proven it.

He completely destroyed this organization and took it to the woodshed in pretty hilarious fashion. I'm really embarrassed I got his jersey for Christmas last year. Seriously thinking about not wearing it ever again.

You should burn it while roasting chestnuts on an open fire
So would trading for Johnson or even 🤞 Surtain even make a difference if we have Wilks bumbling his way through the season? Maybe it's time to pray there's an O lineman out there who could contribute, even if it's just depth.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
So would trading for Johnson or even 🤞 Surtain even make a difference if we have Wilks bumbling his way through the season? Maybe it's time to pray there's an O lineman out there who could contribute, even if it's just depth.

Who knows. All I know is they need help and every little move helps!!!

I just want Lynch to pull a Trey Lance type-trade without the Trey Lance!!! Go balls out make a damn splash!!!!
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by picklejuice:

lol

A pile of trash

Might not be "splash" moves, but I would love to do the following….

-trade for CB Benjamin St-Juste of the Commanders. Kid has been damn good and fits this scheme. We were interested in him during the draft. Play him outside and put Lenoir in the slot, where I think he could play much better.

-sign Suh as that big beefy DT that can stuff the run. We NEED someone that can get out there and do that on early downs. Currently we have no real NT or space eater.

-trade for OG Eza Cleveland of the Vikings. He's currently banged up with a tow injury, sounds like a strain/bruise. Nothing long-term. I believe it's the first game he's missed since getting drafted. They signed
Dalton Risner and it sounds like they could move Cleveland because he's a FA in a yr. Would be a massive upgrade at LG imo.

I don't think either trade would cost high end picks and both could be long-term starters. If we can't sign Suh look for another big fatty that can play on 1st/2nd down
Share 49ersWebzone