There are 370 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Koldo:
I smell a Chase Young trade coming soon.

WACHA willing to give up for this guy?
Rumors of adding Edge help?? Bro, if Bosa, Jackson, Gregory and Ferrell aren't enough to get it done with the rest of our D-line, then WTF are we doing? Add edge help??? Seriously?
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:

A 2nd or a 3rd round pick.

Heard him or Sweat can be had for a 2nd. I'd do it
If he torpedos our ability to draft good OL I'm going to be pissed
Originally posted by raywm3:
Rumors of adding Edge help?? Bro, if Bosa, Jackson, Gregory and Ferrell aren't enough to get it done with the rest of our D-line, then WTF are we doing? Add edge help??? Seriously?

Because Jackson and Ferrell aren't good enough, people don't realize how big the losses of Omenihu and Ebukam are, you can even throw in Willis
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Oct 28, 2023 at 5:31 PM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Because Jackson and Ferrell aren't good enough, people don't realize how big the losses of Omenihu and Ebukam are, you can even throw in Willis

RG has been showing promise. Though the Dline hasn't racked up sacks, they have been getting pressure, only to have the secondary let them down. The more time that passes, the less I think any splash movies coming. But if any move at all is coming, it had better be for a DB.

A 2nd or a 3rd round pick.
I wouldn't give up a 2nd for a rental with the way Wilks is running this D.
SWEAT - I'd give a 3rd and a 7th
CHASE - I'd give a 2nd and a 4th
I just want a solid CB2

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Watch the 9ers make an unexpected trade and trade Mike Evans. Then trade for Derrick Henry leaving Wilks high and dry. Lol
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Watch the 9ers make an unexpected trade and trade Mike Evans. Then trade for Derrick Henry leaving Wilks high and dry. Lol

What if we trade for Crosby?

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

What if we trade for Crosby?

Then I'd say, " that's it??"
2nd rounder for a 10 game rental? Ooof
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Agree and seems like with Wilks system he doesn't rotate bodies as much to keep them fresh like Ryan's did.
Share 49ersWebzone