There are 189 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Monsterniner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Watch the 9ers make an unexpected trade and trade Mike Evans. Then trade for Derrick Henry leaving Wilks high and dry. Lol

What if we trade for Crosby?

Could Evans take Juan's position routes? Henry I'm not sure in this offense. And Crosby would be a dream but the Raiders don't trade with us even though they moved.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Watch the 9ers make an unexpected trade and trade Mike Evans. Then trade for Derrick Henry leaving Wilks high and dry. Lol

Could Evans take Juan's position routes? Henry I'm not sure in this offense. And Crosby would be a dream but the Raiders don't trade with us even though they moved.

Yah no way the Raiders trade Crosby away, they're not exactly out of it yet. Plus Raiders NEVER trade with the 9ers.
I just want a solid CB2

This.....we need this more than we need anything else.

Can't see Evans getting traded when Tampa is in the race right now. They need him.
Per AS, it doesn't sound like there are many sellers.

Yah no way the Raiders trade Crosby away, they're not exactly out of it yet. Plus Raiders NEVER trade with the 9ers.

Apparently we offered more for Khalil Mack than the Bears did but they took the Bears' offer anyway lol
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Apparently we offered more for Khalil Mack than the Bears did but they took the Bears' offer anyway lol

I was thinking of this when I was replying. Who knows maybe they change their tune with Mark Davis as owner and now that they're in Vegas.

I was thinking of this when I was replying. Who knows maybe they change their tune with Mark Davis as owner and now that they're in Vegas.

I used to think that too at first but it turns out it was fake news.

Episode #69: 11:15 mark

Benjamin Albright reported we put out feelers for Mack but nothing substantial of any real interest. Podcast: https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/120804-huddle-podcast-benjamin-allbright-mullens-george-kittle-shanahan/
Originally posted by NCommand:

Benjamin Albright reported we put out feelers for Mack but nothing substantial of any real interest. Podcast: https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/120804-huddle-podcast-benjamin-allbright-mullens-george-kittle-shanahan/

Khalil Mack himself said in a podcast just two months ago that we straight-up offered more for him.
I haven't heard any big rumors about the Niners trying to get anyone specific. That means Lynch is probably trying to close in on someone. He always seems to keep his moves quiet. I'd love Surtain but would be happy with any good CB or Mike Evans. Not too sure abut Jeudy. He's more of a one trick pony that may or may not fit. Who would he replace? I think an O lineman at this point of the season is unlikely.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I haven't heard any big rumors about the Niners trying to get anyone specific. That means Lynch is probably trying to close in on someone. He always seems to keep his moves quiet. I'd love Surtain but would be happy with any good CB or Mike Evans. Not too sure abut Jeudy. He's more of a one trick pony that may or may not fit. Who would he replace? I think an O lineman at this point of the season is unlikely.

And that's the thing about Lynch when he trades for a player, you don't hear rumors or leaks at all. One thing is for sure, the trade deadline is John Lynch's favorite holiday.

I want a CB and DE combo, perhaps Kenny Moore + Danielle Hunter or Jaylon Johnson + Montez Sweat. If thwy just so happen to get Surtain, I don't see them adding another player.

JEUDY can be a very good WR for us.. he'll be as good as YUCK.. we can't continue to keep DEEVAH as a part time player making money equivalent to 2 starting WRs,,.. TRUST ME... Jeudy GOOD !!
Originally posted by 9moon:

JEUDY can be a very good WR for us.. he'll be as good as YUCK.. we can't continue to keep DEEVAH as a part time player making money equivalent to 2 starting WRs,,.. TRUST ME... Jeudy GOOD !!

So what do we do with Deebo? He would be hard to trade with a cap number of nearly $29 million next year and $24 million in 2025.
Luvu would be a nice pickup
Originally posted by NCommand:

Khalil Mack himself said in a podcast just two months ago that we straight-up offered more for him.

Haha. Well in that case, I guess that goes to show, even BA isn't always tied in to the latest. Thanks for the added info!
Share 49ersWebzone