There are 179 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by BP13:
i predict everyone here will be really pissed off after the trade deadline

This does not look like a team that is ready and prime for a run. But then again, they were 3 - 4 when they made the McCaffery trade I think

Very good call!
We can't ignore the OLine any longer - we need a major focus here - they were a sieve against in all 3 losses and were pathetic yesterday.

If I'm not mistaken, Purdy was our leading rusher.

Garbage in the run and pass protection.

we'll be facing some tough games and the opposition has plenty of game film on us.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
We can't ignore the OLine any longer - we need a major focus here - they were a sieve against in all 3 losses and were pathetic yesterday.

If I'm not mistaken, Purdy was our leading rusher.

Garbage in the run and pass protection.

we'll be facing some tough games and the opposition has plenty of game film on us.

Cant ignore corner any long either. Secondary is worse than the O line.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by bud49:
Where are the draft picks? I mean the only one I see is Bell, seems every pick they make is put on a shelve for a year then they get on the field.

Look at the 2022 draft class. We are literally running the tank on empty.

we don't have any blue chip game changers

It's true where are the new LBs we drafted this year? They looked decent in preseason.

I actually had to check who our first pick was from 2023 draft because I couldn't remember.

I'm guessing they are late bloomers
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Make it happen already whats the sense of waiting for the actual deadline?? Just get that s**t done so the player can hurry up and get acclimated to the defense. Go all in and stop picking up players that'll just get you by.
Seattle making moves

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Seattle making moves

wow that's an insane move
no bueno
would have loved if we have done that
If we can't trade any of them for impact players maybe we can start using our early round draft picks to draft talented players.

Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
If we can't trade any of them for impact players maybe we can start using our early round draft picks to draft talented players.

Lol good to see people are in the joking mind state
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Not just the 9ers
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

Lol good to see people are in the joking mind state

Bold new ideas
Member Milestone: This is post number 300 for Gemini10.
We need a CB, not another D-Lineman.
Originally posted by 49ersFan_vienna:
would have loved if we have done that

Straight up swap for Kinlaw and we could have thrown in a 3rd day pick. lol. Sounds like the Seahawks gave up a 2nd and 5th ? Not sure what he has left in the current contract.

Seriously, i hope Lynch can pull something off.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Oct 30, 2023 at 11:43 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone