There are 428 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
good move by the Hawks. Schneider telling his team he believes in them. I'd love for Lynch to go get Johnson
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BP13:
good move by the Hawks. Schneider telling his team he believes in them. I'd love for Lynch to go get Johnson

And more!!!! Sweat or Hunter to go along with Johnson. The 49ers have to get back on tract!!!
What is interesting there were no news articles about the Seahawks interest in him. But there are 40 million articles about who the 49ers are interested in.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

And more!!!! Sweat or Hunter to go along with Johnson. The 49ers have to get back on tract!!!

Unfortunately, I'm thinking you could put All Pros at every position on this defense and Wilks still couldn't figure it out.
Originally posted by ComeOnDeberg:
What is interesting there were no news articles about the Seahawks interest in him. But there are 40 million articles about who the 49ers are interested in.

Every year we are linked to every player. This is nothing new.
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Unfortunately, I'm thinking you could put All Pros at every position on this defense and Wilks still couldn't figure it out.

agree. the story is about underperforming for our talent, not about increasing talent. We'll still underwhelm regardless of who we add.
I know Lynch is on the phones but the type of players that the Niners need are the same for a lot of teams. The Niners don't have as much trade bait as some of the other teams and any picks they were to give up would be late in the round. Their first is probably going to be 25 or later. Maybe 30.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I know Lynch is on the phones but the type of players that the Niners need are the same for a lot of teams. The Niners don't have as much trade bait as some of the other teams and any picks they were to give up would be late in the round. Their first is probably going to be 25 or later. Maybe 30.

You think the Seahags will be picking in the top 10? No way.
Credible?

Probably not

Credible?

Probably not

Could be both, could send a 2nd in 2025 for Uche, but who knows.

I loathe bs Twitter accounts breaking false trades . So lame
Credible?

Probably not

This is a terrible trade. He's in the final year of his contract and have other players to sign. He will be a 10 game rental for two picks? No good.
I hate when you have these stupid accounts trying to play Schefter and Rapoport for halloween
  • bud49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 30, 2023 at 3:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone