There are 351 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Massive news 16 hours before the trade deadline. Could be Lynch's one chance to get some juice into this team:

I doubt we get him and he wouldn't help us much anyway with our scheme.

When Wilks is fired after the season, it'll definitely help.

I'd rather get a proven talent instead of gambling in the draft.
Exactly this guy would be a long term investment.

The teams most realistic SB window is this year and next. After that, Brock's up for a new deal and it'll be a lot harder to keep people.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Jaylon Johnson and Montez Sweat will be Niners by 1pm today

More like the next Jordan Willis and Josh Norman
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Massive news 16 hours before the trade deadline. Could be Lynch's one chance to get some juice into this team:

Wow interesting. I just saw a blurb Cowboys maybe pursuing. Let's go. and Sweat too!

Get him back to Cali, he's from Fresno.

Obviously $$ will matter, but if he's trying to get a trade that could play a part in it.

This is the dude SF should go after. They don't "need" more pass rushers. The secondary is atrocious. This is a domino effect, he's outside and lenior goes to NCB.

they still need a fat NT and some IOL help as well

Exactly, I've been saying this too in the DL thread (along with wanting a Sweat, Hunter or Burns). But I been saying the 49ers need a big boy to help stop the run and maybe move Armstead back to DE on running downs. Oh well, I'll be happy with any move Lynch makes.

Bingo! Go get someone like Suh who said he wants to play. He's worked with coach K. Two down guy that can rotate. Where the hell is Davis? He still hurt? Mo hurts is finally doing his thing in Cleveland, now that he's healthy. Very annoying we could have used him.

Rotate AA outside/Inside and get Randy in that W9 more. He's got juice! Hargrave is a pure interior pass rusher. He's never been good vs the run.

our DL is like a half sec away from smashing the QB. The pressures are there. We need someone sticky opposite of Ward. Lenior has the short area quickness for the inside. Oliver is a liability in coverage. Chase had a field day vs him in the inside. I mean everyone is apparently.

we'd all love Young/sweat/Hunter/burns. I think it's one or the other & the secondary needs talent in the worse way.

I prefer PS2 and Burns
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9erson3:

Wow interesting. I just saw a blurb Cowboys maybe pursuing. Let's go. and Sweat too!

Get him back to Cali, he's from Fresno.

Obviously $$ will matter, but if he's trying to get a trade that could play a part in it.

This is the dude SF should go after. They don't "need" more pass rushers. The secondary is atrocious. This is a domino effect, he's outside and lenior goes to NCB.

they still need a fat NT and some IOL help as well

Exactly, I've been saying this too in the DL thread (along with wanting a Sweat, Hunter or Burns). But I been saying the 49ers need a big boy to help stop the run and maybe move Armstead back to DE on running downs. Oh well, I'll be happy with any move Lynch makes.

Bingo! Go get someone like Suh who said he wants to play. He's worked with coach K. Two down guy that can rotate. Where the hell is Davis? He still hurt? Mo hurts is finally doing his thing in Cleveland, now that he's healthy. Very annoying we could have used him.

Rotate AA outside/Inside and get Randy in that W9 more. He's got juice! Hargrave is a pure interior pass rusher. He's never been good vs the run.

our DL is like a half sec away from smashing the QB. The pressures are there. We need someone sticky opposite of Ward. Lenior has the short area quickness for the inside. Oliver is a liability in coverage. Chase had a field day vs him in the inside. I mean everyone is apparently.

we'd all love Young/sweat/Hunter/burns. I think it's one or the other & the secondary needs talent in the worse way.

I would love for them to sign Suh and didn't the 9ers try to sign him last season but he went to Philly?? Also Linval Joseph and Akiem Hicks are out there, they need a damn monster in the middle!!! Hargraves best seasons came when he had Fletcher Cox by his side. Yah I thought Davis was healthy too, where has he been. And stop using Kinlaw vs the run already he just gets pushed around, stop with the Kinlaw project.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by father49er:

I prefer PS2 and Burns

That is a lot of picks and players you're gonna give up.

I prefer PS2 and Burns

It would mean turning over a few of our players after we win the SB.

I prefer PS2 and Burns

It would mean turning over a few of our players after we win the SB.

We need Jaylon bad. Don't care what it costs in picks. We are not great at drafting corners so yeah. Get him as a proven talent. Get him now.
Pressure is on Lynch. Leonard Williams is Seahawk now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Get him Lynch!!!!!

Tom Compton cometh
Come on Lynch! Don't pull a Farhan!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
5 hours and 5 minutes til deadline.

Where the hell is mayo why am I doing a countdown that ain't my job.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Pressure is on Lynch. Leonard Williams is Seahawk now.

DARN IT... i was hoping we trade for this guy so that AA and his average plays can be seen some place else..

I prefer PS2 and Burns

You're not trying to have another 3 years or so of 1sts?
Share 49ersWebzone