There are 435 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

sweat gone and I'm guessing chase stays

Why would Chicago make that deal?

I wouldn't call Sweat fora 2nd rounder a massive trade.
Come on lynch , surtain or young let's go

sweat gone and I'm guessing chase stays

Why would Chicago make that deal?

Because he's in there long-term plans. They're gonna sign him to an extension I'm guessing. Seems like Poles wants "his guys"

I bet they get a 2nd back for JJ so it was a swap of players on their part

That would be interesting if the "Bears trade a 2nd round pick, acquired from SF". Which would be a late 2nd.

It becomes essentially a 3 team deal and we end up with JJ.
Kolohe is about to blow a gasket 🤣
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

Lol did that this past weekend!!!! I'm about to be bald pulling my f**kin hair out!!!
I'm guessing the 9ers aren't gonna make any trades? Probably for the best since we still have Wilks In the building.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I'm guessing the 9ers aren't gonna make any trades? Probably for the best since we still have Wilks In the building.

Best move would be to fire Wilks.
Cmon John Lynch the trading deadline is here. Make a move for Patrick Surtain or Chase Young!

They'd only make trades if they still believed this team was 1-2 pieces away from winning the SB. No trades is a pretty clear indication that they understand this team as currently constructed isn't going anywhere and it's time to start focusing on 2024.

They'd only make trades if they still believed this team was 1-2 pieces away from winning the SB. No trades is a pretty clear indication that they understand this team as currently constructed isn't going anywhere and it's time to start focusing on 2024.

Lol

We know Lynch doesn't value 3rd rounders that much based on our last pick this year and we have several 3rd rounders in 2024. Pull the trigger a proven player is better than a potential bust pick.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Lol did that this past weekend!!!! I'm about to be bald pulling my f**kin hair out!!!

Ha last week I had more just resigned myself to the fact that things are a mess right now and the DC is a major problem
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Lol

Not making any trades can also mean teams either don't want to trade with the Niners or they believe the Niners can't offer enough because of their probable drafting position. Wanting a player is one thing. Getting a team to agree to a reasonable trade is another.
Originally posted by cris_sonic:
Cmon John Lynch the trading deadline is here. Make a move for Patrick Surtain or Chase Young!

you will get Randy Gregory and like it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Ha last week I had more just resigned myself to the fact that things are a mess right now and the DC is a major problem

Everyone knows he is, but in the mean time lets set up the next DC for success!!!
Share 49ersWebzone