Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
wth do these people gain out of making phony accounts, i dont get it

attention
Originally posted by Koldo:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Is this rear?

I

Fake as Wilks.

It's the same post as the Montez Sweat post with just a name change.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
wth do these people gain out of making phony accounts, i dont get it

While most people remain in the shallow end, these people have embraced the deepest depths of douchebaggery.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ok who's the wise guy that posted the Jaylon Johnson pic on the bottom. Are you tryna give people heart attacks got dammit!!!
2.5 hours left to do nothing.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 31, 2023 at 10:34 AM ]
Why would the bears trade Johnson if they're acquiring talent like Sweat? Dream case scenario is that it makes it easier for the niners to trade for both, but more likely, they're getting no one.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why would the bears trade Johnson if they're acquiring talent like Sweat? Dream case scenario is that it makes it easier for the niners to trade for both, but more likely, they're getting no one.

Because he doesn't want to resign. Better to get something if you can.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

they probably aren't trading him unless they are blown away. they just letting him test the waters then probably work out a deal with him.

Originally posted by NCommand:

Yeah, I figured we'd be quiet. Disappointing when you realize how badly we need help in secondary and O line.

Yeah, I figured we'd be quiet. Disappointing when you realize how badly we need help in secondary and O line.

Likely nothing will happen, but I'm sure Lynch and team tried.

Both those positions go against their own team building strategy though. So I don't ever expect anything in those camps.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Because he doesn't want to resign. Better to get something if you can.

If he walks in FA they probably get a comp 3rd, so they'd have to get a better offer
I doubt they don't make a move. We are full strength picks and most cap in the league and acting as fraud as a bad team when we really are a kick ass team (you all know it) . We have always needed some secondary help. Today is prime to make that happen. SB hunt continues.

Lynch knows it. Wait for the news.
Share 49ersWebzone