There are 107 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hopefully we get a cheaper piece at corner that can step in and help there. somebody who won't require high picks or a future bloated contract. Think J Willis or Omenihu additions in the past. I don't think we need a splash
Originally posted by mcwoot:
If he walks in FA they probably get a comp 3rd, so they'd have to get a better offer

I doubt he gets paid that much. 4th is more realistic as a comp.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Oct 31, 2023 at 10:57 AM ]
  • thl408
Trade for Daniel Brunskill in TEN. No other OL could come in and not miss a beat due to his familiarity with the 49ers.
Vikings trade for Josh Dobbs.
two hours....
I don't expect anything. We never make any moves. Don't bring up CMC or Gregory. Those don't count.
Originally posted by lamontb:

Honestly, that's a good move for them with Kirk going down.

Dobbs has been solid this year.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I don't expect anything. We never make any moves. Don't bring up CMC or Gregory. Those don't count.

lol at trading for the best rb in the league doesn't count 🤡
Preparing myself for disappointment :

"We considered all the options available to us and we like the group we have. 1 kick and 1 blown defensive call and we're 7-1, we believe in the guys we have in the building" JL

link
rumor is Bears price for Johnson starts with a 2nd. is that worth it for a rental?
Originally posted by linkboy:
Originally posted by lamontb:

Honestly, that's a good move for them with Kirk going down.

Dobbs has been solid this year.

Dobbs on the warpath to play with every NFL team, at some point
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Why would the bears trade Johnson if they're acquiring talent like Sweat? Dream case scenario is that it makes it easier for the niners to trade for both, but more likely, they're getting no one.

I don't see JJ in our future. For one, if Buffalo is in on the bidding, they will likely outbid us as they have lost the All-Pro corner for the season. They need CB help more than we do.

Now if we could throw in Ambry Thomas in the deal...
Originally posted by BP13:
link
rumor is Bears price for Johnson starts with a 2nd. is that worth it for a rental?
if they trade for Johnson he shouldn't be a rental.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Preparing myself for disappointment :

"We considered all the options available to us and we like the group we have. 1 kick and 1 blown defensive call and we're 7-1, we believe in the guys we have in the building" JL

Lmao that sounds like lynch
Share 49ersWebzone