Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

This makes me hopeful

Same

This makes me hopeful

Me too and good post!
Just bs they're gonna stick with Oliver. Dude has given up 100% completion and they're cool with it
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Guess no corner help

Here's the plan.

We're going to roll with what we have, then bring back 49ers legend Dontae Johnson when he's fully recovered from his ACL tear.
Can't imagine SF doing anything else. Johnson staying in CHI.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Just bs they're gonna stick with Oliver. Dude has given up 100% completion and they're cool with it

Maybe hopeful Luter is the answer?

This makes me hopeful

Hard to be too hopeful about the defense turning it around with the secondary being unable to stop any completions.

love the genuine reaction and the anger of the cowboys fan
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Lets see if kawakami has a legit source or not

Well, either way, just because the 49ers are discussing or working on another trade doesn't mean it'll actually go down.

"closing in"

not "working on another trade"

Doesn't look like it

Wilks probally has some unhealthy obsession with Oliver. Like Kyle had with Tevin Coleman a couple years ago.
Looks like its just Young. I'll take it. We need some sort of jolt. Our trade deadline deals always make a huge impact (Jimmy, sanders, cmc).
whats with the disrespect for the db position? over and over and years after years of passing fitzpatrick, james, not trading (look how the eagles got an all pro), and all we got is a struggling hufanga and 3 scrubs.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I expect they'll start lining up Bosa inside on certain packages.

Gregory-Bosa-Hargrave-Young with Armstead, Jackson, Ferrell, Givens, and Kinlaw as depth.

You could play Young inside as well. Put Armstead on the outside with stunts.

No excuses now for Wilks. Lynch has been crushing it with these trades. It's on the coaching staff now.
Share 49ersWebzone