There are 155 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I mean if DeMeco signed off on releasing him from the practice squad . . .

JV is a 9 year vet whose body has been through A LOT. He can be a boost but I don't see him making it.

Originally posted by thl408:
JV is in the building. Keep him here. Even if the time table for him is sometime in 2024.

We could have Predator at all 3 levels on the defense? Yes please! 😈😈😈
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
JV is in the building. Keep him here. Even if the time table for him is sometime in 2024.

Haha that's true. Maybe Wilks will grow out his hair for 2024 assuming he stays.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:

Haha that's true. Maybe Wilks will grow out his hair for 2024 assuming he stays.

Nah just keep it with the players. When coaches try getting in on the fun they look like this

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why did Houston release him though?? You would think if he's healthy he could step right in and contribute.

Their young CBS have developed to a high level and they have good depth behind them. They don't need him.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
John Lynch Year 7 vs. Trent Baalke Year 3

It doesn't get better than this! LOL

At least there isn't any leaking, or dissention in the ranks with this regime, unlike the Harbaugh/Baalke regime.

Also if this refers to the time it took the 49ers to get to a SB or NFC Title game, I hope no one thought we would in 2017 after the way Baalke left the roster a s**t hole, where in 2011 Harbaugh had pieces still(Gore, Vernon, Bowman, Willis, J.Smith, Alex, & others) to help expedite the process, where we had s**t talent except for guys like Buck, Armstead, Ward, etc.... in 2017.

Oh no. This is playful. Year 7 in Lynch's tenure vs. Baalke as the Jags GM in year 3, 1on1.

God, those were great and miserable days!

Yes, yes they were great & miserable years, still never understood the Tomsula & Chip Kelly hires.

I remember getting physically sick with this one. I wanted the Shanahan pair so badly then!

No you didn't 😂

Facts. I have a key witness in the case. But glad you hang on my every word still.

"I believe JT will bring the most out of his coaches and players (which is great)"

"Great teacher!"

Ya dude you were so physically sick 😆

There's more than that. I was the homer back then towing the company line once the decision was made hoping for the best by grasping for whatever I could positively.

But as to who (I) actually wanted and how I felt upon hearing the initial news, what I said was truth.

Now twist away...from 10 years ago. LOL

Ya that's my fault for quoting your very own words and not being able to read your subconscious and how you truly felt.

LOL

At least there isn't any leaking, or dissention in the ranks with this regime, unlike the Harbaugh/Baalke regime.

Also if this refers to the time it took the 49ers to get to a SB or NFC Title game, I hope no one thought we would in 2017 after the way Baalke left the roster a s**t hole, where in 2011 Harbaugh had pieces still(Gore, Vernon, Bowman, Willis, J.Smith, Alex, & others) to help expedite the process, where we had s**t talent except for guys like Buck, Armstead, Ward, etc.... in 2017.

Oh no. This is playful. Year 7 in Lynch's tenure vs. Baalke as the Jags GM in year 3, 1on1.

Yes, yes they were great & miserable years, still never understood the Tomsula & Chip Kelly hires.

I remember getting physically sick with this one. I wanted the Shanahan pair so badly then!

No you didn't 😂

Facts. I have a key witness in the case. But glad you hang on my every word still.

"I believe JT will bring the most out of his coaches and players (which is great)"

"Great teacher!"

lol par for the course the biggest gaslighter in this forum. Unreal
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Nov 16, 2023 at 9:53 PM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why did Houston release him though?? You would think if he's healthy he could step right in and contribute.

Their young CBS have developed to a high level and they have good depth behind them. They don't need him.

Man, can a Niners fan even imagine what that could be like?

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

There's more than that. I was the homer back then towing the company line once the decision was made hoping for the best by grasping for whatever I could positively.

But as to who (I) actually wanted and how I felt upon hearing the initial news, what I said was truth.

Now twist away...from 10 years ago. LOL

Ya that's my fault for quoting your very own words and not being able to read your subconscious and how you truly felt.

LOL

Or you could stop being a douche and just ask if you're so concerned with my thoughts and opinions from 10 years ago. SMH.

You need .
verrett or oliver?

verrett

Or you could stop being a douche and just ask if you're so concerned with my thoughts and opinions from 10 years ago. SMH.

You need .

Just for fun, at what point in '15 did you realize you were lead astray?
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

You need .

Just for fun, at what point in '15 did you realize you were lead astray?

Haha. The first sign for me was when the entire team turned over in the course of about 3 months. Then Jed saying he felt Baalke could "do it again" (but solo) and finally, the hiring of Tomsula over the Shanahan's and even Gase. And even more so when we lost Fangio because of it all and finding out he would have stayed if we had hired the Shanahan's. A man can only be so positive and tow the company line so far. Good times. Haha.

You?
Haha. The first sign for me was when the entire team turned over in the course of about 3 months. Then Jed saying he felt Baalke could "do it again" (but solo) and finally, the hiring of Tomsula over the Shanahan's and even Gase. And even more so when we lost Fangio because of it all and finding out he would have stayed if we had hired the Shanahan's. A man can only be so positive and tow the company line so far. Good times. Haha.

You?

I had a really good feeling they were going to hire him as early as the beginning of the '14 season. There was so much smoke. It was hard for me to be a fan of the team from that point until basically when they traded for Jimmy G and closed out that season on the win streak, honestly.
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

You?

I had a really good feeling they were going to hire him as early as the beginning of the '14 season. There was so much smoke. It was hard for me to be a fan of the team from that point until basically when they traded for Jimmy G and closed out that season on the win streak, honestly.

Damn, I honestly never saw it coming. A few rumors but until I saw something from Maiocco right before the hire, I started to get nervous. No way we go that route. No way. Wrongo!

And yeah, after that, the rest was just a blur until Kyle and Jimmy (and Lynch turning the culture around).

PS: Eagles vs. Chiefs Monday night. Two of our teams match up. That should be a great one.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 16, 2023 at 11:43 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone