Originally posted by GoreGoreGore:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
John Lynch Year 7 vs. Trent Baalke Year 3

It doesn't get better than this! LOL

At least there isn't any leaking, or dissention in the ranks with this regime, unlike the Harbaugh/Baalke regime.

Also if this refers to the time it took the 49ers to get to a SB or NFC Title game, I hope no one thought we would in 2017 after the way Baalke left the roster a s**t hole, where in 2011 Harbaugh had pieces still(Gore, Vernon, Bowman, Willis, J.Smith, Alex, & others) to help expedite the process, where we had s**t talent except for guys like Buck, Armstead, Ward, etc.... in 2017.

Oh no. This is playful. Year 7 in Lynch's tenure vs. Baalke as the Jags GM in year 3, 1on1.

God, those were great and miserable days!

Yes, yes they were great & miserable years, still never understood the Tomsula & Chip Kelly hires.

I remember getting physically sick with this one. I wanted the Shanahan pair so badly then!

No you didn't 😂

Facts. I have a key witness in the case. But glad you hang on my every word still.

"I believe JT will bring the most out of his coaches and players (which is great)"

"Great teacher!"

Ya dude you were so physically sick 😆

lol par for the course the biggest gaslighter in this forum. Unreal
i like the No You tactics where he makes it the other person's fault for taking his word as genuine.. lol

"But glad you hang on my every word still."
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

At least there isn't any leaking, or dissention in the ranks with this regime, unlike the Harbaugh/Baalke regime.

Also if this refers to the time it took the 49ers to get to a SB or NFC Title game, I hope no one thought we would in 2017 after the way Baalke left the roster a s**t hole, where in 2011 Harbaugh had pieces still(Gore, Vernon, Bowman, Willis, J.Smith, Alex, & others) to help expedite the process, where we had s**t talent except for guys like Buck, Armstead, Ward, etc.... in 2017.

Oh no. This is playful. Year 7 in Lynch's tenure vs. Baalke as the Jags GM in year 3, 1on1.

Yes, yes they were great & miserable years, still never understood the Tomsula & Chip Kelly hires.

I remember getting physically sick with this one. I wanted the Shanahan pair so badly then!

No you didn't 😂

Facts. I have a key witness in the case. But glad you hang on my every word still.

"I believe JT will bring the most out of his coaches and players (which is great)"

"Great teacher!"

i like the No You tactics where he makes it the other person's fault for taking his word as genuine.. lol

Awwww, how cute, my little trolls were up late again tonight talking about me; my positive outlook posts from 10 years ago. You have no idea how entertaining this is for me.

It's like

Mr. 49TrollAllTheTime
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why did Houston release him though?? You would think if he's healthy he could step right in and contribute.

Their young CBS have developed to a high level and they have good depth behind them. They don't need him.

Derek Stingley just got brought back from IR and played last week

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

He's a straight up child. It's no surprise that most people stopped interacting with him and taking him serious.
Would be a huge boost if JV can contribute even at 60% of the level he did during our SB run. He was a stud for us

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

He's a straight up child. It's no surprise that most people stopped interacting with him and taking him serious.

One thing you'll never see me do is go back 10 years to try and find an isolated no-context thing you said.

THAT, is childish and a troll-attempt.

But hey, rent-free confirmed.

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

One thing you'll never see me do is go back 10 years to try and find an isolated no-context thing you said.

Buddy, you're the one who made that comment about how sick you were about the JT hire.

Man up then, u could've just said I was wrong instead of, oh I can't believe you used my own words against me...

Rent free lol, another juvenile term u use when you get called out on your bs.

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

more no you tactics when caught.

but what does the time of post have to do with your word ? are you saying we should not take your post as being truthful ?

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

but what does the time of post have to do with your word ? are you saying we should not take your post as being truthful ?

You guys need to quit living in the past
now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the JG thread
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

Omw

• Furlow
  • Veteran

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

Omw

Oh snap, me too.

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

Buddy, you're the one who made that comment about how sick you were about the JT hire.

Man up then, u could've just said I was wrong instead of, oh I can't believe you used my own words against me...

Rent free lol, another juvenile term u use when you get called out on your bs.

There was nothing to be wrong about. I was trying to find any positives I could at that stage. The decision had been made. Just like Wishnowsky in the 4th and Moody in the 3rd. You just try to find any positives you can. That has NOTHING to do with what I wanted at that time or how I felt about the decision. I don't blame you for thinking otherwise. I only posted positives back then, silver lining, best case scenarios, etc.

But like I said before, you could have just asked me now. What you did IS childish and trolling. That's worse than referencing someone's comments from a game day thread.
[ Edited by NCommand on Nov 17, 2023 at 12:37 PM ]
There was nothing to be wrong about. I was trying to find any positives I could at that stage. The decision had been made. Just like Wishnowsky in the 4th and Moody in the 3rd. You just try to find any positives you can. That has NOTHING to do with what I wanted at that time or how I felt about the decision. I don't blame you for thinking otherwise. I only posted positives back then, silver lining, best case scenarios, etc.

But like I said before, you could have just asked me now. What you did IS childish and trolling. That's worse that referencing someone's comments from a game day thread.

I seem to be in the minority, but I disagree with you here..
GD thread isn't just carte blanche to be an idiot
this is not Nam, there are rules, should be standards also

But like I said before, you could have just asked me now. What you did IS childish and trolling. That's worse that referencing someone's comments from a game day thread.

I seem to be in the minority, but I disagree with you here..
GD thread isn't just carte blanche to be an idiot
this is not Nam, there are rules, should be standards also

Haha. That thread is PURE therapy at its finest. That needs to be a safe place or people would jump off the GGB.

No you didn't 😂

"Great teacher!"

nice troll job
Share 49ersWebzone