There are 157 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by father49er:
Probably no one liked his current contract?

John should grab him. All he has to do is be an upgrade over Dwelley.

I'm not sure his is at this stage of his career. Great career though.

He's pretty much a slot WR at this point in his career, not sure how his blocking is, cause we need a good receiving & blocking TE combo, like Kittle.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
He's pretty much a slot WR at this point in his career, not sure how his blocking is, cause we need a good receiving & blocking TE combo, like Kittle.

Dwelley isn't that tho.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Dwelley isn't that tho.
I rather have ertz being the receiving option and keep kittle blocking in the playoffs than any other combo that we currently have
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Dwelley isn't that tho.
I rather have ertz being the receiving option and keep kittle blocking in the playoffs than any other combo that we currently have

Eagles expected to have interest in Ertz.

I agree, Kittle and Ertz would be a headache to defend.

And people say Ertz is washed up, I don't buy that even at age 33, I just think people don't want him cause he has age and coming off of injury. I would give Ertz $3 mil for the rest of the season, especially now that the 49ers don't need to worry about CB for now. What does that have to do with getting Ertz, well they can afford luxury players instead of saving for need. C'mon spend a little of that $40 mil cheesus!!!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Ark49er:

Sign the f**ker now!!! Now got dammit NOW!!!

Whoa, Imagine Kittle and Ertz on the same team. WOW!
  • thl408
Originally posted by NYniner85:

I know a team that just lost a couple safeties and can use some vet depth. Is he still good?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

I feel like you post these for John Lynch and not us.

Lol keep'em comin NY!!!

Dwelley isn't that tho.

Totally agree, not sure he signs with us, Ravens have a serious need at TE with Andrews likely done for regular season, and maybe playoffs, I'm all for it, just waive that Ben Bartch guy, sign Ertz to a 1yr deal, but idk if it'll happen.

Lol keep'em comin NY!!!

Amos used to be really good for GB & CHI I think, wouldn't be back pickup, not sure his deal, if it has a 2024 yr attached he won't get claimed.

Lol keep'em comin NY!!!

Lynch checks this forum and is like "oh sh** almost missed this! Gotta look into Anos now"

Originally posted by thl408:

I know a team that just lost a couple safeties and can use some vet depth. Is he still good?

He used to be really good. What happened?
Ertz time!

As for Dwelley, we will likely learn more about his status on Monday.
Please for gods sake draft a RT either round 1 or 2
Originally posted by jreff22:
Please for gods sake draft a RT either round 1 or 2
at late first round RT, is the draft littered with Tackle in 2024 ?
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by father49er:
Probably no one liked his current contract?

John should grab him. All he has to do is be an upgrade over Dwelley.

I'm not sure his is at this stage of his career. Great career though.

We have that TE from Alabama on IR with stone hands. Lynch wants to see what he does first this year. I would like to see Willis who was good in TC get some reps too.
Share 49ersWebzone