Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by BP13:
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Go sign Ertz and Suh for the final push!

I been screaming about signing Suh since week 5, but quite honestly Kinlaw has played well enough where they stayed away from signing anyone.

i think were good.We may get Ertiz as a solid secondary TE option but i don't think we need him

Imagine what Kyle could do with 2 legit pass catching threats at TE? LB's and S's wouldn't have a prayer.

This is your shot, John. Doooooo it!
I think it would give Kyle some deadly options in the red zone with 12 personnel. Imagine Ertz and Kittle running wild in the endzone.

I'm sure Lynch's is waiting on the price to fall but this is a no brainer. Kyle has been looking for that legit 2nd TE forever here.
It's up to Ertz also. We could be low on his list

Absolutely. But then he's dumb if he wants to go elsewhere. Haha

Pretty sure he stated he wants a ring, 49ers or Eagles he would be the back up TE. He's more familiar with the Eagles though. The 49ers have the bigger potential.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Time to go out and sign Suh, getting banged up at DT.

I kind of like to see more of Kalia Davis, Javon Kinlaw, and Ty McGill these next couple of games - you can always plug and Play Suh later in the season and in the playoffs if nobody has picked him up. I think if things work out, Davis and Kinlaw might get us some comp picks if they are signed away next year. 49ers have had some decent luck in getting day three DT's.
Originally posted by 9moon:
GM OF THE YEAR !!!

Amen to that!
Kinda annoying

• Giedi
  • Veteran
I didn't like how the AZ gashed the middle of this defense.

DT's got pushed around in the Arizona game. Got to shore that up next year. If John can retain Chase Young, I can see them going high to bolster that DT position. I think the priority would be OLine (Trent's successor) then DT - since they do prioritize the trenches. I can see an additional OLineman being picked with some 3rd or 4th round comp picks from a probable Coaching poach in 2024. I'm hoping they invest in another OLineman - maybe in Day 3. They do have (I think) three 7th round picks next year.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Giedi:
Time to go out and sign Suh, getting banged up at DT.

I kind of like to see more of Kalia Davis, Javon Kinlaw, and Ty McGill these next couple of games - you can always plug and Play Suh later in the season and in the playoffs if nobody has picked him up. I think if things work out, Davis and Kinlaw might get us some comp picks if they are signed away next year. 49ers have had some decent luck in getting day three DT's.

Kalia Davis is out the rest of the year.
Kinda annoying

Yep seems like a no-brainer especially considering they had interest last season.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Kinda annoying

Yep seems like a no-brainer especially considering they had interest last season.

Damn cock blocker
Originally posted by elguapo:
Kinda annoying

Damn cock blocker
Suh doesn't want to be a 9er, chose eagles over us last year

yeah bleep him, he's an idiot, unless ofc, we sign him
Originally posted by elguapo:
Kinda annoying

Damn cock blocker
I don't think it was personal
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

yeah bleep him, he's an idiot, unless ofc, we sign him

What he said ^
Originally posted by ritz126:
Go sign Ertz and Suh for the final push!

I been screaming about signing Suh since week 5, but quite honestly Kinlaw has played well enough where they stayed away from signing anyone.

i think were good.We may get Ertiz as a solid secondary TE option but i don't think we need him

Imagine what Kyle could do with 2 legit pass catching threats at TE? LB's and S's wouldn't have a prayer.

This is your shot, John. Doooooo it!

Yea, def. want Ertz. At least - 6 games left in the season if we were to play in the SB. Want as much depth as possible.
Kinda annoying

Dude is sighing his AARP paperwork and he's a dirty player anyway, no thanks.
Share 49ersWebzone