So higher composite score is the best? Not sure how to read the %s

Blue is good. Red is bad 😉
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

So higher composite score is the best? Not sure how to read the %s

Blue is good. Red is bad 😉

Thanks. Nice to see one if the elite teams in the blue . Bodes well
We're already experiencing the annual purge of our FO and coaching tree.

The question is, if Peters and Wilks leaves, how many (pro personnel, scouts, position coaches, etc.) will they take with them?
well if lynch was smart enough to bring adam peters with him from broncos...i think he's smart enough to find a competent replacement guy
[ Edited by picklejuice on Jan 12, 2024 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by picklejuice:
well if lynch was smart enough to bring adam peters with him from broncos...i think he's smart enough to find a competent replacement guy

This is my thinking. Bring in new blood. Fresh minds are a good thing.
Originally posted by NCommand:

The question is, if Peters and Wilks leaves, how many (pro personnel, scouts, position coaches, etc.) will they take with them?

Add K Kubiak to that list, Bears interested.
7 AP All-Pros for the 49ers: 2 acquired through trades; 2 signed via free agency; 3 drafted. This is how you take advantage of all roster building avenues.

• thl408
Originally posted by Heroism:
7 AP All-Pros for the 49ers: 2 acquired through trades; 2 signed via free agency; 3 drafted. This is how you take advantage of all roster building avenues.

Two acquired via trade is bonkers. And not a single 1st rounder was given up (Trent, CMC).
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm concerned with the OLine and DLines. Maybe get a assistant GM from a team with a good draft history on the OLine and DLine. Example Kansas City or maybe a strong DLine team like the Ravens organization. Just my quick takes on the matter right now.

Originally posted by thl408:

Two acquired via trade is bonkers. And not a single 1st rounder was given up (Trent, CMC).

Also crazy this doesn't even include Bosa or Deebo... or even Purdy for that matter. Team is loaded
Originally posted by Giedi:
I'm concerned with the OLine and DLines. Maybe get a assistant GM from a team with a good draft history on the OLine and DLine. Example Kansas City or maybe a strong DLine team like the Ravens organization. Just my quick takes on the matter right now.

Anything we can do to hurt the Ravens is a good thing.
Originally posted by thl408:

THIS!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Anything we can do to hurt the Ravens is a good thing.

I don't want Ravens trash.

Not just that but at least 1 guy who has been at least an AP All Pro 3rd team player from the first 6 drafts. All but 2 drafted outside the first.

If only they knew how to roster build like Ryan Pace though.
[ Edited by 9ers4eva on Jan 12, 2024 at 12:55 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone