LISTEN: What Have We Learned About The 49ers? →

There are 240 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Rice-a-Ronnie:
Originally posted by Patton:
Is there a more poached team than the Niners over the past few years?

Specifically one that hasn't won SB. It's amazing.

No, there can't be, and yes, absolutely amazing. Even the first couple of seasons, when we sucked, our offensive staff was still getting poached.
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by English:
List of some potential guys to take Peters place. I like the guy Ahmad.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/176844-peters-moving-whats-49ers-office/

Yeah Ahmad looks like the man. Additionally I fear that if we don't promote him someone, like Peters or Wilks for example, will simply poach him.

THIS!

Agree, and I'll just add that Martin Mayhew hasn't really done the job in Washington. It may not be all his fault, but when he went there - he didn't hit on any blockbuster type players in my opinion. What I mean by that is - I don't hear Washington having drafted guys like a Kittle, Deebo, or a Purdy. Then again, I don't follow Washington and the fired coach was definitely not an offensive kind of guy.

I'm really shocked that w/new and aggressive owners he still hasn't been let go.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:

No, there can't be, and yes, absolutely amazing. Even the first couple of seasons, when we sucked, our offensive staff was still getting poached.

I dont think there has but look at what happened to the eagles after losing both cords...

Both lions cords are getting interviews now.

brutal out there.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
List of some potential guys to take Peters place. I like the guy Ahmad.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/176844-peters-moving-whats-49ers-office/

Yeah Ahmad looks like the man. Additionally I fear that if we don't promote him someone, like Peters or Wilks for example, will simply poach him.

THIS!

Agree, and I'll just add that Martin Mayhew hasn't really done the job in Washington. It may not be all his fault, but when he went there - he didn't hit on any blockbuster type players in my opinion. What I mean by that is - I don't hear Washington having drafted guys like a Kittle, Deebo, or a Purdy. Then again, I don't follow Washington and the fired coach was definitely not an offensive kind of guy.

I'm really shocked that w/new and aggressive owners he still hasn't been let go.

It might be that Peters knows how good Martin is, and wants to keep him despite the ownership wanting to jet zone the entire front office.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:

I dont think there has but look at what happened to the eagles after losing both cords...

brutal out there.

Agree, and for Shanahan to be able to hit on coaching gems like Slowik, Kubiak, Griese, and Foerster is just simply amazing.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

brutal out there.

Agree, and for Shanahan to be able to hit on coaching gems like Slowik, Kubiak, Griese, and Foerster is just simply amazing.

One of the great things about KS. His last name draws talent to him.

lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

lol

You know it was this:

lol

LMAO, that's hilarious, I was yelling at my TV to get down, had no idea why he didn't just go down, oh well, he held onto the ball, but next time he better get down.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
LMAO, that's hilarious, I was yelling at my TV to get down, had no idea why he didn't just go down, oh well, he held onto the ball, but next time he better get down.

He said Warner was telling him he had to get a pick 6 so that's all he was thinking about. Gotta be smarter but unfortunately this is Dre for better or worse.

Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

He said Warner was telling him he had to get a pick 6 so that's all he was thinking about. Gotta be smarter but unfortunately this is Dre for better or worse.

Yeah I saw that about what Fred told him lol, Dre blamed Fred, in jest, it was funny afterwards, at the time, no not funny.

Yes that's Dre, and we need to find a way to extend him past 2024, same for Ward, and maybe Armstead.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

He will get his pick six this Sunday
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame

lol

very easily could have lost that and gave it back to GB.

lol

Yeah, that was totally dumb. Dre is lucky, especially considering how he was carrying the ball and fighting tackles.

lol

Ghosts of Dre Bly and Nate Clements were ready.
Share 49ersWebzone