Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Where did Kinlaw end up?

Jets

Playing right next to Solomon Thomas

Our 1st round Gems playing for the Jets

Niners East lol

Right 😆

if you couple those two high first round draft picks (Kinlaw #14 Thomas #3) with the Trey Lance #3 pick and trade. We have missed on quite a few of our high 1st round picks.
Still way to early to know for sure but early returns on this draft class has been awesome
Originally posted by Tman:
Still way to early to know for sure but early returns on this draft class has been awesome

I hope so, they will need to play in the regular season to show us that it's real.
Originally posted by Tman:

*early returns looking promising on this draft*

we seem to be losing good,great players upcoming as if we won the super bowl or sumthin...
[ Edited by DRCHOWDER on Aug 22, 2024 at 1:25 AM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
He's up to something.

lol this guy. There's no ethics in his journalism making so much 💩 up.

Originally posted by mitpdub:

Lo no one in the FO is telling this guy s**t

I'm guessing an extension for both is coming soon
How do we sign all these huge deals and we are $50 million under the cap? LOL. Skip Bayless is kind of right. We don't have a salary cap.

Is the basic idea is Purdy is so low paid? Where other teams are spending $55 million on a QB?

Grant Cohn is such a tool.

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
How do we sign all these huge deals and we are $50 million under the cap? LOL. Skip Bayless is kind of right. We don't have a salary cap.

Is the basic idea is Purdy is so low paid? Where other teams are spending $55 million on a QB?

We're almost 40 mil over next years projected cap with Lenoir, Ward, Hufanga, Greenlaw etc unsigned.

We're trying to lower cap hits and create space to keep this core together for at least another season after this I'd guess.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

We're almost 40 mil over next years projected cap with Lenoir, Ward, Hufanga, Greenlaw etc unsigned.

We're trying to lower cap hits and create space to keep this core together for at least another season after this I'd guess.

But I thought we get to roll it over? Sounds like a disaster for next year. I think Hufanga and Greenlaw are gone. At Safety we are fine. We have 2 instinctive young guys who fly to the ball and intercept the ball and make tackles. I think we can now live without Hufanga. We need Ward and Lenoir.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I'm guessing an extension for both is coming soon

Yeah, Grant was ranting bye-bye-Aiyuk when the trade rumors started to surface. Someone's leaking fud so Grant would make a fool of himself.
Originally posted by JaggedJ:

But I thought we get to roll it over? Sounds like a disaster for next year. I think Hufanga and Greenlaw are gone. At Safety we are fine. We have 2 instinctive young guys who fly to the ball and intercept the ball and make tackles. I think we can now live without Hufanga. We need Ward and Lenoir.

I don't think the rollover is factored in yet as the cap is still fluid this season. The total cap is also not set so it's a lot of guestimating.

Trent and Deebo's new contracts aren't factored in either. Currently Trent's cap number next year is 34mil. I doubt it will be that high now.

I think it's safe to say though that we're freeing up space today for tomorrow's problems.
Share 49ersWebzone