There are 175 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
lol this guy. There's no ethics in his journalism making so much 💩 up.

Doesn't paraag negotiate our deals?

Grant saw that there was so much positive news today that he felt he had to try and put an end to it. He was probally throwing up at all this positive news and having a private temper tantrum.
Lynch and Shanahan gotta go man. Been a long time coming.
I know winning is the bottom line - which Shanalynch have a great track record for so far, even if the SB win has escaped them - but they don't get enough credit from the fanbase for running the intangibles of the organization. They're always professional, they handle awkward and sensitive issues with class, and it's super rare to find former players, coaches or staff that has anything but praise for them in this respect. Maybe McKinnon? I'm sure there's another one or two, but I can't recall. In any case, for seven years they've been a great team. They also know when to ignore the outside noise, which is also an underrated quality.
[ Edited by captveg on Sep 3, 2024 at 5:37 PM ]
Originally posted by 5thSFG:

Pull Grants press pass. We don't have Kinlaw around anymore to rough him up
They should have spent more money and invested heavier in the draft on the O Line.

That is their biggest mistake.

4 conference title games and 2 SB appearances in 4 of the last 5 years. What a disgrace.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

4 conference title games and 2 SB appearances in 4 of the last 5 years. What a disgrace.
that guy has to be joking .. has to be

I believe that he heard it. From the 49erswebzone.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I believe that he heard it. From the 49erswebzone.

How this guy has a job amazes me. I know we see some outrageous posts here, but I feel like comparing them to him is almost insulting to the posters here 😂

1. f**k Grant Cohn.
2. It's happening again! How long has it been since the fan base called for Kyle to be fired? 2021?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

that guy has to be joking .. has to be

Correct 👍🏻👍🏻. f**k grant Cohn. Not joking about that
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
How this guy has a job amazes me. I know we see some outrageous posts here, but I feel like comparing them to him is almost insulting to the posters here 😂
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Jim Tomsula is available. Heard Chip Kelly was looking to make a move. Maybe I could interest you in a Mike Singletary.
I don't know why the Yorks would be happy with not winning a ring after spending so much money.

I remember the start of the 2014 season and all the homers saying that those reports weren't true..........
Share 49ersWebzone