Watch: Deommodore Lenoir joins the No Huddle Podcast →

There are 168 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by okdkid:
It does not matter if Lynch hits draft picks early. It only matters that he finds controllable A-caliber talent.

He has — time and time again.

This dude has built the consensus best roster in the NFL and some people are like "yeah but like do you remember 2022 tho??"

Consensus meaning the Webzone.
I personally believe the league should turnover 31 FOs every season.

built a great roster? Who cares

make it to the playoffs? Big deal

make it to the Super Bowl? Oh well

top 10 offense and defense? Not good enough.

offensive mvp? No dice.

lose in overtime to potentially the greatest qb of all time? Your loss.

youre f**king fired. The forums have spoken, and the forums are wise
[ Edited by 5thSFG on Sep 4, 2024 at 3:59 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Koldo:
It does not matter if Lynch hits draft picks early. It only matters that he finds controllable A-caliber talent.

This dude has built the consensus best roster in the NFL and some people are like "yeah but like do you remember 2022 tho??"

Meaning virtually anybody in the NFL with eyeballs and a microphone.

Meaning virtually anybody in the NFL with eyeballs and a microphone.

Naw it's just the webzone. We suck and lynch is to blame.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-roster-rankings-all-32-teams-2024-strengths-weaknesses-x-factors
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Shocking the folks who are anti-Kyle are the ones that think there's any truth to this 🤡

ya'll are out your damn mind if you think Jed is "upset" with how this organization is setup vs how the rest of the league is doing.

In 2022, the 49ers led the league in ticket revenue. More than Dallas. More than Vegas or the Giants or Philly - the next two. On top of that is all the food and beverage sales, which are not cheap.

Then there are all the millions generated from other events Jed hosts, and we don't even know how much that is because he doesn't have to reveal it all.

Jed is just fine.
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Shocking the folks who are anti-Kyle are the ones that think there's any truth to this 🤡

ya'll are out your damn mind if you think Jed is "upset" with how this organization is setup vs how the rest of the league is doing.

In 2022, the 49ers led the league in ticket revenue. More than Dallas. More than Vegas or the Giants or Philly - the next two. On top of that is all the food and beverage sales, which are not cheap.

Then there are all the millions generated from other events Jed hosts, and we don't even know how much that is because he doesn't have to reveal it all.

Jed is just fine.

I'm seeing bs that Jed gave a hard time approving the deals. There's a salary cap. Jed knows 90% how much he's spending on players payroll the next 10 years lol. Makes no sense.

The best roster is the one that won 3 times in 5 years and played in 4 Super Bowls. Not the one that can't win the Super Bowl over and over.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The best roster is the one that won 3 times in 5 years and played in 4 Super Bowls. Not the one that can't win the Super Bowl over and over.

I guess it just depends how you would define best roster. Do we have the most good/great players from top to bottom in comparison to the other teams? I'd say probably yes, at least for last season especially. How many of those top players would it cost to get Pat Mahomes if the Chiefs were willing to trade him in theory?
Originally posted by SmokeyJoe:

I guess it just depends how you would define best roster. Do we have the most good/great players from top to bottom in comparison to the other teams? I'd say probably yes, at least for last season especially. How many of those top players would it cost to get Pat Mahomes if the Chiefs were willing to trade him in theory?
SD has no idea.. better teams lose, it happens all the time.
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

So in this case the "best team" has lost not once but twice to the same rival?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah LOL. Plus that team WON 3 times in 5 years and played in 4. But they are the WORSE team.

Well you keep saying Kyle choked. So either Kyle choked or KC is better. Can't logically be both.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Well you keep saying Kyle choked. So either Kyle choked or KC is better. Can't logically be both.

It can be both.
It can be both.

It literally can't.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
It can be both.

It literally can't.

Yeah it can. You can be up against a better team and still choke away your best chances. Like Shanahan does.
Share 49ersWebzone