There are 273 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:
Tbh the last few drafts have been bad.

They draft a wr round 1 when we have 3 starters under contract the next two years (3 starters who happen to be very good as well imo), but have a plumber and an electrician starting on the o-line....and ignore those positions.

Yeah, drafting a Wr with out first pick was an head scratcher to say the least.

I mean I like Pearsall and all, but yah drafting a WR in the 1st was such a WTF move. Especially when Deebo, Aiyuk and Jennings are on the roster. I thought for sure either a RT, CB or C were gonna be the pick. I remember being all down and talking s**t about Jordan Morgan, LT for the Packers or does he play Guard? But now I would've absolutely loved it if he was the pick. What sucks even more is all the injuries Pearsall has been going through, it wouldn't be so bad if he was out there. Lynch and Shanahan has managed to screw up the last few 1st round picks, seriously how in the f**k do you do that. You have all the resources in the world to choose the almost perfect player for your team. Then go and f**k it all up by selecting a one-hit wonder for a bunch of 1st round picks and a broken ass DT and now they chose a broken ass WR.

They need to change how they draft whatever it is!!!!
Calling Pearsall a broke ass WR at this point seems pretty extreme.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Originally posted by 49ers808:
lol NOBODY aside maybe our FO thought Ricky was BPA, not even you

To be honest NOBBODY knows that, not even you.

Yeah that's true. But I'm very confident in saying that lol
Share 49ersWebzone