LISTEN: Brock Purdy's Critics Don't Live In Reality →

There are 132 users in the forums

John Lynch - 49ers GM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for bud49.
Season keeps going like its going may not have to worry about the offseason to start trading some of these players and getting an early start on the.....
Originally posted by Gemini10:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Yo John is managing your coaches not part of your job? How is this acceptable?

Uh, Kyle is his boss?
This Kyle runs the show.
Originally posted by bud49:
Season keeps going like its going may not have to worry about the offseason to start trading some of these players and getting an early start on the.....

An actual firesale? hmmmm. Maybe to the AFC and certainly no the chiefs lol. Deebo to the bills for their first?
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

An actual firesale? hmmmm. Maybe to the AFC and certainly no the chiefs lol. Deebo to the bills for their first?

KC looking for a WR, maybe DEEVAH can disguise his self again and pretend he's a WR...
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by Cisco0623:

KC looking for a WR, maybe DEEVAH can disguise his self again and pretend he's a WR...

I have a rule of never trading with the top team/current champion lol

TBH if the next 3 weeks don't go well they wouldn't be so wrong to trade some guys for max value and load up for the next two drafts. I think the hardest part is fitting someone under a teams cap. Even if a team would give up a a high pick its the cap that stops a lot of that.
SIGN SALEH. NOW!!!
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
SIGN SALEH. NOW!!!

That's up to Kyle.
Originally posted by DaleGribble:
Originally posted by Gemini10:
Originally posted by 5thSFG:
Yo John is managing your coaches not part of your job? How is this acceptable?

Uh, Kyle is his boss?
This Kyle runs the show.

For sure. How silly of me to think the GM does anything. I'll put my tin foil hat back on
He called it an unacceptable loss and he's right.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

And WTF is he gonna do about it!!! He's just gonna continue to put his hopes and dreams into Odom, Campbell and TY McGill!!

Originally posted by Kolohe:

And WTF is he gonna do about it!!! He's just gonna continue to put his hopes and dreams into Odom, Campbell and TY McGill!!

It's midseason, and a short week as well. Not a lot of options in the moment. They mostly need to ride it out and see if they can find the answers on the roster.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 9, 2024 at 9:48 PM ]
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

It's midseason, and a short week as well. Not a lot of options in the moment. They mostly need to ride it out and see if they can find the answers on the roster.

I would say the defense is more disappointing than the offense for sure. ST is even worse. A combination of coaching and talent imo, but for sure some of these defensive pickups are pretty awful so far.
For those of you wanting crazy Reddick, this dude was dropped by his own agent. He must not want to play, clearly on a different wavelength.

2024 draft class showed out today. Play the youngsters.
Originally posted by Heroism:
2024 draft class showed out today. Play the youngsters.

Doesn't look like a bad class so far. Worst case, we got some solid backups.
Share 49ersWebzone